PDA

View Full Version : Practicing an Easier Smile

christine55
01-15-2010, 03:59 AM
I have been working on making my relaxed expression more feminine. I have never been able to give a nice closed mouth smile. More of a grimace.
Relaxation therapy does work. Just kissably purse my lips a bit, not a pout, but just get more of the inner lip to show. Smile just a little bit and relax. This expression is fairly easy to get and with practice, remain.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/practicinganeasiersmile.jpg

Beth Wilde
01-15-2010, 04:17 AM
I was just thinking that! Tried the closed mouth smile for my avatar.....

KimberlyJo
01-15-2010, 09:15 AM
My smile looks so far from feminine, closed, showing teeth or w/e. I don't even like it male mode, lol. ***siiiiiiiiiiigh***

Karren H
01-15-2010, 09:38 AM
Mine is so big that its giving me severe crevase sized wrikles! Lol. Most women when they smile their whole face lights up.... Problem I have is once I figured out how to smile like a woman.. I can't stop.

Rachel Morley
01-15-2010, 10:44 AM
I prefer the more relaxed and calm closed mouth smile. It's more of a "peaceful smile" in my view :)

sherri52
01-15-2010, 10:59 AM
I like the closed mouth smile. It's almost as if your thinking of good thoughts as you smile

suchacutie
01-15-2010, 11:00 AM
My smile is terrible and always has been, regardless of gender. I would love to work on a better smile but have no clue how!

Karren, do you give lessons? Can you start a "smile" thread in the Beauty section so we can all learn how to do this???

:)

tina