PDA

View Full Version : Are you very fussy about all your pretty things?

KarenHiller
01-15-2010, 10:01 AM
I know I am. All my dresses and tops are hung on pink plastic hangers, and all my lingerie is meticulously folded in several drawers in my triple dresser. Stockings and pantyhose are carefully folded too, so are scarves. Even my jewelry has a display stand on my dresser.

I don't ever fuss like that with my drab things.

Am I just fussy, or am I an OCD CD? :devil:

Karen

Erica2Sweet
01-15-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm neat and tidy to the point where I'd drive many folks crazy if they were forced to share space with me. I'm especially tidy with my closet space.

My SO is very understanding and patient with me regarding this. :)

KimberlyJo
01-15-2010, 10:06 AM
hmmmm, I'm no fussier about my girlie stuff than I am about my drab stuff hehe.

Kate Simmons
01-15-2010, 10:12 AM
Sounds like you'd make someone a good wife Hon.:)

Karren H
01-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Nope.... I'm a pig in a pink tutu!!

jenna_woods
01-15-2010, 10:39 AM
I am the very same way hun

Engendered
01-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Unfortunately not.
Big pile of guys clothes.
Big pile of girl clothes.
:)

I should really tidy.

suchacutie
01-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Tina is just fussy in general, to the point where some detailed organization needs to be done it gets done a lot faster (and better) en femme! I can't tell you how many times something needed to get done (and wasn't) and my wife would ask if maybe Tina shouldn't do it.

This is just one more realization that for some of us there are two perspectives running around in our heads and until I understood that some aspects of life were a bit confusing!

tina

Katesback
01-15-2010, 10:52 AM
I am not too fussy. I teld to be the sort of girl that keeps people thinking. Some days at work I am really fem and the next day I am butch.

Its a good way to keep the co workers guessing.

sherri52
01-15-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm just a neat feak to begin with. There is a place for everything and everything better be in thier place.

docrobbysherry
01-15-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm CAREFUL to stuff EVERYTHING into them!:D

A separate bag for; wigs, panties, legwear, dancewear, stretch girdles, etc., etc. LOTS of FULL LARGE BAGS at my house!:brolleyes:

MOST, say "Goodwill" on the outside!:heehee:

utah beauty
01-15-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm no more fussy about my female clothing as my male...

PretzelGirl
01-15-2010, 11:11 AM
I am in the "everything has a place" camp with all my belongings. But my femme stuff storage is a little cramped at this point, so even though I put things away neatly, the iron is still my friend.

Billijo49504
01-15-2010, 11:11 AM
Push harder, it'll fit in the drawer ;-)...BJ

carolinoakland
01-15-2010, 11:19 AM
The level of care implies the level of importance...

Sweet Jane
01-15-2010, 12:02 PM
as someone else said, my girl clothes are hung or folded as neatly as any other clothes i own....i guess i like my drawers and wardrobes to look tidy, and i like to not have to iron clothes twice, once when they're put away, and again before i wear them!

i also like a tidy home as well, and sometimes that drives my s.o. crazy...she's ok with a bit of stuff lying around the place, i tidy it all away.....(laughs)

Karren H
01-15-2010, 12:29 PM
The level of care implies the level of importance...

Now that you mention it... Just bought a new hockey bag and its well organized and everything in its place!! Including my pink hockey tape..

Stitch
01-15-2010, 01:01 PM
What is this "tidy" you speak of?

:heehee: In all seriousness though, my house looks like a brightly coloured bomb went off inside it. I'm very messy.

danielle.cd
01-15-2010, 02:07 PM
if i had the time an specific space for the clothes i would be more meticualus with it but i dress right up to the point that all i have time to do is get the clothes off and run out the door to pick up the kids plus i have no room in my house and have to much clutter so i wish i could be that ocd with it.

JenniferR771
01-15-2010, 02:45 PM
I am with you Robby, if it says Goodwill on the outside of the bag its put away. If its in a big cardboard box--I am fine with it--for intance that is where my wedding dress resides, and also the white shoes, petticoat and spare wedding dress.

NathalieX66
01-15-2010, 02:53 PM
All I know is I take better care of my female clothing than my male clothing. it either hangs in a walk-in closet, or it's in a low-rise mirror dresser.
I am genetically incapable of meticulously folding anything....including money.:heehee:

BonnieJG
01-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Are you very fussy about all your pretty things Yes :) there are mine my girl clothes are hung part of my life keep your hands off the wife dose not toch them

KarenHiller
01-26-2010, 09:44 AM
as someone else said, my girl clothes are hung or folded as neatly as any other clothes i own....i guess i like my drawers and wardrobes to look tidy, and i like to not have to iron clothes twice, once when they're put away, and again before i wear them!

i also like a tidy home as well, and sometimes that drives my s.o. crazy...she's ok with a bit of stuff lying around the place, i tidy it all away.....(laughs)

Sounds just like us :) Her things are scattered all over the house and mine are usually put away, neatly folded or hung on a pretty pink hangers in one of my newly redone closets.

Karen

kimdl93
01-26-2010, 11:28 AM
oddly enough, I find that I'm more particular about my things than my wife is. My closet includes both male & female attire. The blouses, slacks and dresses are organized by type style fabric and color. My lingerie is all neatly hung or folded. I have separate drawers for male & female undergarments - all are neatly folded.

My wife basically stuffs hers randomly (even after I fold the laundry). to each their own.

Anita Lynn
01-26-2010, 01:05 PM
so why can I never find anything?!

Melissa

EnglishRose
01-26-2010, 01:05 PM
God no. I use my clothes as a means to an end and am unfortunately characteristically lazy :o

t-girlxsophie
01-27-2010, 12:05 AM
I always start with the best of intentions,to organise my wardrobe,and drawers:D but it ends up being nice and tidy for about 2 days then the bomb
goes off,and the fall out is everywhere

this is infinately better than the days of my first marriage though,when my girly clothes were in a garbage bag,hidden away.

Still love looking at my full wardrobe,its just a lovely sight to see all those lovely outfits,all colours and fabrics lined up ready to be picked foir the day ahead :daydreaming:

erickka
01-27-2010, 07:16 AM
I'd say not overly fussy, other than the fact that I am more careful to avoid stains, and do take extra care when washing and drying my girly stuff.

lauraabdl
01-27-2010, 09:01 AM
I am in the "everything has a place" camp with all my belongings. But my femme stuff storage is a little cramped at this point, so even though I put things away neatly, the iron is still my friend.

I must agree with you on this. I would love (much prefer) to have my girly things in my closet but alast my SO is not of the approving type so bags are the case of the day, so many bags and so little space, wish my pink fog would slow down a little. Well it off to shopping agian.