PDA

View Full Version : I went out as Cassandra today

Cassandra
01-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Well I decided to go out in public as Cassandra and not Brian. I went out into my car and started driving, I didn't really get any looks while I was driving. I went into the grocery store and bought a few things and no one really gave me much attention. I then went to the mall to walk around for awhile and went into a few stores and got maam'ed I was so happy that they called me maam instead of sir. So I went out for lunch and ordered my food and was talking with the waitress in my best female voice, I thought I passed off pretty good. I have been practicing female voices for almost a year now and got it down pat. I'm thinking about going out as a female full time now since I have my voice down. I loved it, I had a great day.

Shelly Preston
01-15-2010, 07:40 PM
It sounds like this was the first of many trips

I am glad you enjoyed it :)

Cassandra
01-15-2010, 07:51 PM
It sounds like this was the first of many trips

I am glad you enjoyed it :)

Yes. I'm not even going to change anything. It was wonderful. I love it so much, I'm going to go as a female full time now.

theresa
01-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Wonderful, isn't it? And you wonder afterwards, what took me so long? :battingeyelashes:

Cassandra
01-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Wonderful, isn't it? And you wonder afterwards, what took me so long? :battingeyelashes:

Yes it is. I was so proud of myself. I consider myself a female now, I don't know what took me so long myself. I even used the women's restroom.

Jenni_Aurora
01-15-2010, 08:23 PM
I dont even have the female voice down yet.. That's my next stop. Good job!

sherri52
01-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Congrats on your first day out and a nice one at that.

Cassandra
01-15-2010, 08:40 PM
I dont even have the female voice down yet.. That's my next stop. Good job!

It takes awhile. I thought I would screw it up but I just talked slower so I wouldn't screw up. I had a blast today, can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

Congrats on your first day out and a nice one at that.

Thank you. I can't wait for tomorrow.

sherib
01-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Congradulation, I wish that one day I could do the same.

Cassandra
01-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Congradulation, I wish that one day I could do the same.

Thank you.

Cassandra
01-16-2010, 02:32 PM
I went out again today for breakfast. I ordered my food in my female voice and used the restroom (women's of course) and thought of myself as a woman. I loved it. Then I went into Wal-Mart to buy some things and no one really paid attention to me, when I was in the checkout lane I was carrying on a conversation with a lady and felt real good about it. Someone bumped into me and they said I'm sorry maam. I loved being called maam.

WandaRae2009
01-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Contratulations. That is one thing I need to work on. How did you practice your voice? Did you record and play back. I think it is hard to tell what we sound like.

Karen_Ski
01-16-2010, 04:01 PM
:love: Congratulations Cassandra! As any of the the girls here will tell you that first step into the sunlight is the toughest! Every one from now on is easy. Enjoy the freedom of being you!

Cassandra
01-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Contratulations. That is one thing I need to work on. How did you practice your voice? Did you record and play back. I think it is hard to tell what we sound like.

It was so hard to get it down, it took so long but yup I recorded it and played it back several on top of several times until I figured out what sounded the best. It's real hard to master but once you get it down it comes natural to me at least.

Cassandra
01-16-2010, 08:49 PM
:love: Congratulations Cassandra! As any of the the girls here will tell you that first step into the sunlight is the toughest! Every one from now on is easy. Enjoy the freedom of being you!

Thank you. It was hard at first and I was scared I was going to screw it all up. I love it when people call me maam that's a sign that I'm doing things right.