PDA

View Full Version : The Cheek Of It!

blondetasha
01-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Hi everyone!

Its been a while since my last post, but i am still on the site reading others posts with great interest most days!

I last posted when I told my SO about my crossdressing, and she was as expected pretty surprised and unhappy. We have both recently traveled away for work and not really seen much of each other, however when we have been together, things have been great! Its also been a good time for me to dress a lot in my new clothes that I can now buy and keep in my wardrobe!

Anyway, heres the thing i cant get my head around.. I returned from my last trip to find out that she has actually been borrowing my clothes! What a strange and funny feeling, to know that whilst I was away, my SO has been borrowing my fem clothes!! Does this mean she accepts the way I am? I initially found out beause one of my tops and a belt were missing, and I found them in her wardrobe!

Anyhow, i kind of like the fact that she has done this as I feared she would hide away from it and look at my wardrobe in disgust! Maybe im talking total nonsense, i dont know... just thought i'd share this new experience for me!

Tasha

KristinSkye
01-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Hi Tasha, I would personally take that as a good sign. :thumbup:

When I came out to my wife a little over two weeks ago one of the things she joked around about to break the ice was how cool it'll be for her to borrow my clothes. I could tell she was joking, but there was definitely a bit of sincerity in her voice too :P

sherri52
01-16-2010, 03:23 PM
This might be a good thing. Now ask her if you could borrow something of hers. See where the conversation leads.

kimdl93
01-27-2010, 02:52 PM
I take this as a very positive sign. She is beginning to enjoy one of the great benefits being married to a cross dresser - a bigger wardrobe!

My wife occassionally borrows panties and stocking from me...so far, none of my dresses or tops, although I suspect they'd fit and look good on her. Our taste in clothes is pretty similar. But then she usually dresses in business attire, rather than the more casual clothes that I have.

jenniferj
01-27-2010, 03:05 PM
DSW (DearSweetWife) and I have pretty much merged our wardrobes - except undies. Several times I have been unsure of whether to buy something for myself and I've asked her if she would like to share it. Frequently the answer is yes! Almost all of my/our coats have been joint ventures, the only problem being the decision process of who gets to wear what when. We can't both wear the black leather trenchcoat to the symphony...In general, I defer to her - we have plenty of nice stuff.

She hasn't (to my knowledge) borrowed anything in my absence, although I would love it if she did. We have passed things on to each other; she has bought things for herself that she decided were too girly (which I snapped up)
and I have bought things that were just too tight through the rib cage - ain't never gonna fit. Watching her wear somethng of mine is almost as nice as wearing it myself - particularily when I'm in guy-mode.

-jj

Brandi Wyne
01-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Well, all that is encouraging to me as I have yet to have "that" conversation. Knowing but not knowing is rough on both of us right now. I'd love to have the relationship that we could shop and share things. So many of ther things are bigger than mine but some things could be up for mutual fun and use. Maybe you and she could establish a "hers", "mine" and "ours" places in the closets and drawers so that boundries can be kept too.

RADER
01-27-2010, 08:33 PM
I would like to remind you of the Marrage code; What is Her's is Her's,
what is your's is her's except what she does not need. LOL Rader :)

linnea
01-27-2010, 08:49 PM
This might be a good thing. Now ask her if you could borrow something of hers. See where the conversation leads.

I think that this might be a good way to have some good discussion.