PDA

View Full Version : Things we love hearing our wifes/ so's say (or would like to hear)

Toni_Lynn
01-16-2010, 05:15 PM
The thread about our wives/ so buying your clothes made me think of something tangential to it. I suppose this is mostly for those whose wives/ so's accept, but here goes anyway: What are things we love hearing our wives/ so's say -- or would like to hear them say. It can be silly or serious.

First off -- and I have to say this one -- its when she says "I love you just the way you are, that is, as a crossdresser and wouldn't want you any other way"

Then we have

I think you'd look great in this dress/ skirt
The sight of you in your panties and bra really makes me want to jump your bones
Lets go shopping for matching bras for both of us
Let's do your nails, that 'll make you feel better

and then -- I love this one --

I think you'd look really great with breasts

My wife has said all of these to me.

And so what about things that you like to hear

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Madilyn A.
01-16-2010, 05:45 PM
My wife has said to me, "you make a prettier girl than me", "you do your make up better than me", "you have better legs than me", "you should have been born a girl", "you make a better housewife than me".........these were some of the things that readily come to mind..........I wish she would refer to me as Madilyn.

SuzanneBender
01-16-2010, 06:45 PM
I love hearing her voice ring with I love you.

BUT things I would LIKE to hear her say tells me to suspend reality a minute so here it goes:

#10. Lets move to Saint Thomas and start a high end fashion store.

#9. Your new Mercedes SL600 is in the drive.

#8. I have invented a drug that lets you eat all the junk food you want and it won't make you fat.

#7. I hired a maid to do the house work.

#6. I am going lesbian and your gonna be my life partner.

#5. I think we should both get matching 36DD Breasts.

#4. Quit that silly job and stay home. I know how much you love The View and I don't want you miss a minute.

#3. I bought you a pill box so you will never forget to take your hormones.

#2. Someone from the state lottery just called and you won the powerball.

#1. Dear I made your appointment with the Dr. for FFS, Breast Augmentation and SRS and its scheduled for next Tuesday.

jo_ann
01-16-2010, 07:30 PM
One thing that comes to mind a lot lately (my wife likes to shop online). She'll be like "I should buy these _____ for you", whether it be underwear, or shoes. Of course in my brain I'm going "Oh really? your going to buy me female attire?", and then I realize she's talking about buying them for her, for me (I.E. wear them for me, because women of course don't dress for themselves, but for us). It's such a tease, and she should know better than to say it like that.

Ok so here's my "wish" list of what would be nice for her to say to me:
1. Hey honey, I'm ordering some panties online, want me to add some for you, you only have a few pairs afterall
2. You have such long pretty hair, can I curl it for you?
3. You haven't crossdressed in such a long time, how bout you get all dolled up so we can make love like lesbians
4. I just got back from goodwill and they had a ton of clip-on earrings for dirt cheap, so I bought them all for you

Tanya C
01-16-2010, 07:38 PM
One of my favorite comments I frequently hear from my wife pertaining to my dressing is " you look seriously cute in that outfit".
Everytime she says that my heart melts away. I swear that I have that most supportive wife in all the world.

msniki48
01-16-2010, 07:40 PM
I love hearing her voice ring with I love you.

BUT things I would LIKE to hear her say tells me to suspend reality a minute so here it goes:

#10. Lets move to Saint Thomas and start a high end fashion store.

#9. Your new Mercedes SL600 is in the drive.

#8. I have invented a drug that lets you eat all the junk food you want and it won't make you fat.

#7. I hired a maid to do the house work.

#6. I am going lesbian and your gonna be my life partner.

#5. I think we should both get matching 36DD Breasts.

#4. Quit that silly job and stay home. I know how much you love The View and I don't want you miss a minute.

#3. I bought you a pill box so you will never forget to take your hormones.

#2. Someone from the state lottery just called and you won the powerball.

#1. Dear I made your appointment with the Dr. for FFS, Breast Augmentation and SRS and its scheduled for next Tuesday.

Suzanne...:heehee: you have a great outlook on life....

love ya

msniki48

msniki48
01-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Toni lynn,

I am lucky to have a wife who also supports me i told her when i met her.

I think i love when she says: you're being a pain in the ass [i am in guy mode] Go upstairs and put on your bra...and anything else you need.... come back with an attitude adjustment!''

or lets go food shopping....[me... i don't feel like it]....go up an put on a bra...we are going food shopping....yes dear!:heehee:

hugs

msniki48

Madilyn A.
01-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Sara Elise, Very pretty name: actually I spend most of my time these days in housewife mode and do love doing housework. My favorite outits for housework are dolled up 50's style or in my full maid uniform, French of course !! ......Madilyn

SuzanneBender
01-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Toni lynn,

I am lucky to have a wife who also supports me i told her when i met her.

I think i love when she says: you're being a pain in the ass [i am in guy mode] Go upstairs and put on your bra...and anything else you need.... come back with an attitude adjustment.

You are right girl you do have a great wife. What a great way to get us out of a testosterone driven man fit. I guess they need to publish a new chapter to Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus that says the best way to deal with us is to drag (no pun intended) our tailfeathers to Venus with them.

JamieG
01-18-2010, 01:13 PM
A few months ago my wife said, "You make a pretty cute girl, I'd cross-over for you." This made my day. Note, she hadn't seen me dressed in over a year when she made that comment, and still hasn't seen me dressed since, so I think it was more of a friendly joke than a sign that she wanted to be romantic with me as Jamie. Still, it was great to hear, and it gives me some hope that this will eventually evolve into something that's fun for her too.

JenniferR771
01-18-2010, 02:25 PM
"You can keep 6 dresses in your closet."
I would like to hear--"Yyou can keep 26 dresses in your closet."

Ruth
01-18-2010, 04:10 PM
I don't get much in the way of positive comments from my wife. She tolerates the CDing but frankly would rather it all went away.
Just recently she said something which kind of gave me a lift though it wasn't meant that way: "Sometimes I don't know whether I'm married to a man or a woman!"

sempervirens
01-18-2010, 04:57 PM
The one that melted me:

I told my fiancee everything; I was trans, had been on hormones before, and wanted to transition. Time passed, weeks later she was reading True Selves on the couch, and she turned to me and said, "hey lady, I love you."

That was when I knew everything could be okay.

Sometimes it seems like we try to find the words to create those perfect moments in time, like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day seducing Andie MacDowell, but you can't really "make" it happen, sometimes it's just right.

Brandi Wyne
01-18-2010, 05:09 PM
I guess I'm the girl who is still a "guy" at home and the wife is very against Cding. Even my shaving, etc. got the comment. "I always loved feeling your chest hair", etc. I have dreaded having "that" conversation as her attitude is so poor about it.

I can think of one thing that would be the best comment she could make.

"I love you and want you to be happy."

Renee_E
01-18-2010, 05:47 PM
You make a cute French Maid. I am glad she thought so she was behind in the ironing and I caught her up.

Do you see anything you like? she asked while we standing in the middle of the lingere department.

You need to get your eyebrows shaped.

I like the feel of silky things on you.

All this from my SO that says she likes me to look more like the man she married. No wonder I am confused!!

Samantha_Smile
01-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Id love to hear

"Baby, I know what you get up to when I'm not around, did you think I wouldn't notice? Do you think I'm stupid?
It doesn't matter... you should have just told me. If you need to do this, then you need to do this.
Go put your best dress and heels on and come talk to me about it."

:daydreaming:

NikiMichelle
01-18-2010, 09:09 PM
I like to hear any reference to my CD'ing. I get a few comments here and there which give me a lift. My wife tolerates my dressing but wishes it would go away I'm sure.

She will help me buy clothes and gave me a dress for Christmas this year...I told her it was the "kindest" gift i had ever received.

I am happy she is as tolerant as she is but.........

Desiree8
01-18-2010, 09:40 PM
well, my wife has told me:

1)God, I wish I had your ass and legs! You should be a hosiery model!
2)your eyes look great made up, very sexy.
3) Are you using a new lip balm? they are very, very soft.
4)Those panties look great! Love the fit!
5)Did you see Victoria Secret is having a panties and bra sale? Why don't we go!
6)I love when Desiree makes love to me.She really knows how to make me feel great!
7)Can I do your toenails? the polish is getting chipped.
8)this black silk nighty doesn't fit me so well, would you like it?

Sigh... i am such a lucky girl!!
;)

sherri52
01-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Honey would you like me to do your makeup. I'm going shopping are you coming, wear your LBD.

Sarah Doepner
01-18-2010, 11:18 PM
A few days after my wife found out about my dressing she came to me and said. "I found your stash and those clothes are too nice to be stuffed in that bag. I'll clear some room in the closet for them."

allisonrn06
01-19-2010, 09:14 AM
When I first found out that my wife had come to accpet me as a CD, she said "I have a girlfriend now!", Made my day, and it still makes my day every time I think about it!

Karren H
01-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Ya know my wife isn't a big fan of my hobby.... But she really shocked me the other day... When she mentioned....

"You should get Season Tickets to the Penguins next year".

Wowowow!!! Hell yeah!!!! Who needs to dress!!!! :D

PhillyGuy2Girl
01-19-2010, 02:20 PM
My wife is only 4'7" and I'm 6'3" but on the slender side, so she always says she wished she was taller and had legs like mine. She says how hot I look in my mini skirts and short shorts and spaghetti strap camis. She loves the way look in a dress.

The pic in my avatar we shown to a GG friend because she wanted to see how I looked for Halloween and she was "OMG,P--l! You make such a pretty lady and look at your nice legs!" That made me feel so great.

Felicity

suchacutie
01-19-2010, 03:56 PM
It all started with:

1)Your legs are better than Tina Turner's!
2) We NEED to buy you a dress!
3) Oh, she'll need a name, of course!

In Payless, I'm looking at one pair of heels in drab, she says,

3) Just get what you like! (OMG so much for the mortgage!)

In a drug store, after buying me my first skirt and thigh highs an hour before, she turns and hands me mascara and eye liner saying,

4) Tina will need these now!

I transition and she comes up all bubbly,

5) Hi girlfriend! Your makeup looks just great!

It goes on and on, but just the other day I had transitioned back to masculine:

6) Tina looked really comfortable with herself tonight.

and the one that really floored me...

7) Oh, and next time Tina visits I'll have to teach her how to be really bitchy!

Now what did she mean by that???

hmmm

tina

Lorileah
01-19-2010, 04:10 PM
"My mother is going to live with my sister in ...." actually that did happen, for 6 months...then she's baaaaaack.

My wife pretty much said everything that at the time was important. The clothes, the shoes...whatever. We both blew the big one...I love you. Neither said it much, both knew it was true.

sesissy
01-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Things I love to hear my girlfriend say:

1. Your mascara is smeared. Let me help you fix it.
2. Are you going to buy another special nightie for our trip out of town?
3. I love those panties on you.
4. I think pink is your favorite color.
5. Can I borrow some of your lipstick?
6. That color doesn't go good on your eyes. Let me pick out the color.

I LOVE HER TO DEATH!

Erin Li
01-19-2010, 04:29 PM
I love it when my SO acknowledges my CD'ing, in any form.
She once offered to go out with her mom on a Saturday afternoon so I could dress. We had a friend who was down-on-his-luck living with us temporarily, and she knew I hadn't been able to dress for months (he ended up leaving that next weekend anyway).

I would love to hear her say that seeing me dressed in person is more fun than seeing me dressed in pictures, and/or that trying to be a better girl is making me a better man. Or something like that.

jamie-upstate
01-19-2010, 07:31 PM
I love it when I come down the stairs ,enter the living room and hear my wife say " that's a pretty outfit" or "that goes together nice"

t-girlxsophie
01-20-2010, 12:40 AM
I love it when i come into the sitting room,dressed to the nines and my wife just goes "wow,you look lovely" even better when she says "lets go girly shopping" lol but the best thing she said was "i will" on xmas day 2007,when i asked her to marry me :love:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-20-2010, 01:07 AM
My S/O says lots of wonderful things, but the most recent was "You REALLY need to get yourself made up and dressed so we can get our girl-clubbin (Dancing) on tonight!
*hugs*

Zarabeth

Schatten Lupus
01-20-2010, 02:31 AM
The ones that lift my spirits:
It's no fair, you have better legs than me.
You have a girlier ass than I do.
*Both of these I don't doubt, as I have been told so by even some of her friends, but to be nice, I insist that I don't.*
That color looks good on you.

But what I love hearing the most, and I count a blessing everyday and everytime she says it:
I love you for who you are. Man or woman, I love you for who you are on the inside.