PDA

View Full Version : Koka's Adventure and Question

Koka
01-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Hello All,:)

I am home alone and I decided to bore you with my weekly report about my usual Friday outings. This time the weather contributed; we reached about 40 degrees and I had a chance to travel to the city. This time I visited the Barnes & Noble store located at 45th and 5th. I was happy walking along 5th avenue showing my new outfit. I felt super girly as I was also wearing a super sensual perfume that my SO got me for my outings. It was a great day, not long as my previous outings but I had a nice experience.

As usual, I woke up early, shaved all over, applied my Victoria’s Secret body lotion and started my routine. As always, I immersed myself in my feminine side and I became a total girl.:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::battinge yelashes: It’s kind of a subtle feeling that slowly begins to expand until it covers all of my mind and body. It is just amazing. As I have mentioned earlier, it is about attitude and state of mind. It works for me.:heehee:
Once I was ready, I left the house around 10:30 am, got in my car and headed to the subway station. As I arrived to the station, I looked for a close spot where I parked and touched up my makeup, set my ipod, grabbed my laptop’s case w/ files and my purse.
I took the V train and got off at Rockefeller Center station where I walked to Barnes and Noble. Wearing a new outfit and a nice pair of new boots made me feel so especial and attractive. As I was climbing up the stairs to the street level, I almost trip with a plastic bag that was left on the ground, thank God I was able to reach the railings and continued up; a second later, I guy approached me (and this made me feel so good)and asked me, “are you alright sweetheart”?, I immediately responded with my best voice, “Yes, thank you” – I wanted to laugh hard and tell him, “hey dude, I am not what you think I am” but I composed myself and continued. I just love the feeling of being treated nice and soft by an admirer, it just makes me feel so feminine.:doll: At that moment I knew I was looking good. My confidence level rose to a 1000!!!!
Anyway, got to the store, I spent some time working until I became hungry, I went to the café and grabbed something to eat and drink. This time a girl who took my order, referred to me as “Miss” when she asked me as I was waiting for my order: “Miss, is this to stay or to go?… To stay please.. I replied” .. Again, I felt great:battingeyelashes:. It is amazing and fascinating the power of the words. One word can take you to the sky and another can bring you to the frenzy world of chaos. I reflected right there and realized that we always have to be careful with our words.
I stayed and worked until around 2:00pm. My subway ride back home was an uneventful one. I took some pictures and got home.
I would love to finish my story with a quick question: Being Koka brings a tremendous amount of erotic and sexual driving. I am currently trying to understand the reason why and also I am looking to emancipate myself from it. I just want to feel pretty like a girl and not to feel like a sex deprived girl whose only desire is to be sexually loved. Has anyone been able to do it? Can you please share your experiences?

Thank you all and I leave you with some pictures for you to laugh at this crazy girl! :):daydreaming:

Great weekend everyone

Love
Koka

BethCD
01-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Koka, You appear very fem in your photos. If you have no beard shadow in closeup mode and your mannerism is fem, you are good to go.Be careful of different lighting on your face.
I have seen myself as looking great in one light, yet beard showed loudly in different ( cfl) lighting.
Best of luck to you.......
Beth

Elaine Michelle
01-16-2010, 08:59 PM
I'm not laughing at the crazy girl.

I am smiling at the lovely girl.

Hmmm, and I would love to see a closeup of those shoes.

Elaine

Maija
01-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Wow, sounds like you had a great time. I love those boots by the way:)

Miranda09
01-16-2010, 10:19 PM
You looked really, really cute Koka. No wonder the gentleman called you sweetheart. :)

docrobbysherry
01-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Us closet CDs would ALL get out there if we could! Following your adventures is a little taste of what it MITE be like!:heehee:

Thanks, especially, for including your LOVELY pics!:D

Koka, like u, I'm WAITING for the day when seeing Sherry does NOT turn me on, as it has for a dozen years! While I wait for that day, my sex life with Sherry is GREAT! :o

I'm sorry you're not enjoying that same pleasures, Koka!:sad:

LeslieSD
01-17-2010, 12:27 AM
You look great, and it is a great story. It is nice to live in a city like NYC where you can dress well. Here in southern cal almost everyone is in jeans.

Jacquie
01-17-2010, 12:44 AM
If only I looked as pretty as you, oh well.

Koka
01-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Thnak you all for your comments - I should create a series with videos - I am seriosuly thinking about it. That would be so cool... LOL

KK

Megan70
01-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Once again you have done it koka, you go "crazy girl".
Like the new pics, need a focus on one. But new and different outfits.And to answer your questions at the end its yes, yes, and yes,... we are sexual beings whether we are dressed as male or female human or mamal,or wear outer skin or fur on our bodies. To elaborate would take a PM or e-mail of epic proportions. Suffice to say... "I hear where you're coming from dear."

Megan

sherri52
01-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Looking good Koka, great trips and a fun time with respect to you. Love your earings.

kavyaruma
01-19-2010, 11:03 PM
Wow . You are so cute and able to pass without any difficult . I travel subways under clothing with male jacket over it as i can not pass . some years back i travelled to CT from Grand central with nice female jean and top . May be some day i can do same like you ...