PDA

View Full Version : Frustration

Olesha
08-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Hello

I have always loved wearing silky womens underwear and have a great love of thongs and teddies. In the early years of my marriage this seemed to excite my wife but this didn't last. Now it is probable we will separate For other reasons ) after 30 years. The bright thing is I've had an on and off relationship with another woman for several years. She's quite happy with my desires and allows me to dress as a woman in her house. She wants to take me out but I lack the courage. Any tips on how to overcome this?

Olesha

Sophie Yeats
08-05-2004, 03:56 AM
I think one of the ways you can overcome this fear is by working up through small stages.
Personally I used to have a problem with buying clothes myself. I worked around this by first of all buying some tights with my gf, then some more sexy underwear.
Then I went further by buying clothes myself but with her in the shop.
Before finally being able to buy things myself with no or little nerves.

Don't know if this helps at all.
Love
- Sophie xxX

Stelli
08-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Hello

I have always loved wearing silky womens underwear and have a great love of thongs and teddies. In the early years of my marriage this seemed to excite my wife but this didn't last. Now it is probable we will separate For other reasons ) after 30 years. The bright thing is I've had an on and off relationship with another woman for several years. She's quite happy with my desires and allows me to dress as a woman in her house. She wants to take me out but I lack the courage. Any tips on how to overcome this?

Olesha

I invite you to browse around on comming out experiences there is couple of them. Also I have recently posted my experience on comming out (Closing the closet door from outside on a broad daylight).

Basically it all depends if you really want to do it and if you are shy do you have support from someone.

What I can tell you that you are aftraid of unknown, that is normal. But unknown becomes known once desire for exploring it overcomes the fear that you may not know how to handle it.

Marda
08-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Hi Olesha

There's *really* only *one (1) thing to do ...

Treat your "Lady Friend" to a regular (albeit moderate) diet of Champagne & Chocolate ...

You have my assurances ... ** She Knows how to take you from there !!! **

Enjoy your Wonderful Voyage To Paradise

Love / Marda