PDA

View Full Version : my trip to the supermarket

stacy-marie hanna
01-17-2010, 08:23 AM
took my first crossdressed steps outside my front door today.
i got a call frommy dad asking if id pop down the roag to get some cigarettes for my stepmom who is in bed with flu and somehow smoking a 20pack will make her better.
so idecided to get dressed up as stacy to walk the 300yards to get some death sticks.i got dressed carefully and did my makeup.(pics of outfit and makeup along with my cute new wig can be seen in the pics forum)it felt fantastic being out dressed and didnt occur any problems,only giggles i got came from the stores cleaner but was probably myfault as i went to the bathroom to check my hair and make up but im not brave enough to use the ladies soicametottering out of the mens room where opposite the dooris the cleaner cupboard.other than that no problem the guy who served me the cancer canes didnt even bat an eyelid when i asked him in my normal voice(i cant do a girl voice)

stacy-marie

McLegs
01-17-2010, 08:39 AM
Way to go girl!! Bravo! The first steps are the hardest. I applaud your bravery.

Hugs,
Michelle

Staci G
01-17-2010, 08:50 AM
Way to go I don't have a fem voice either, so I out myself but dont really care when it comes to strangers. We have to live our lives others cant do it for us nor dictate how we live it. (this coming from a girl with a hater wife that thinks she is in control:heehee:)