PDA

View Full Version : How to Make Contact With GG

vickianne
01-17-2010, 09:04 AM
i am so new to all of this and while i so want to communicate with other Cd's i would also like to be able to talk to some GG's.

Anyone with any suggestion on how to do that

Apreciate your help

Rogina B
01-17-2010, 09:23 AM
The T world in Chicago has lots of GG's involved. Best you do some google searching in your neighborhood.

Terrihoney
01-17-2010, 09:50 AM
There are lots of girls near by. Give me a call, e-mail, or PM. Don't be shy now.

Hugs, Terri

AKAMichelle
01-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Smile and say hello.

Women are more accepting that you think. You might find a friend when you least expect it

2B Natasha
01-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Smile and say hello.

Women are more accepting that you think. You might find a friend when you least expect it

Truer words have never been spoken. I had a GG that I was seeing, in the carnal sense, for a couple of weeks. I then decided that I really needed to tell her about Lisa and the roll she plays in my life. Well shortly afterward the shine of the new wore of for me. But what was left was Lisa's best GG friend. Now I thought that she would turn and walked away and I wouldn't have blamed her for doing it. Try it, you'll like it.

Lisa

Loni
01-17-2010, 11:11 AM
easy to talk, flirt. just was talking to one of the staff here were I was deliverning, teasing her about picking her polish. and what color to redo them in.

now as for getting a date......I trip on my own toung.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
01-17-2010, 11:56 AM
I find now my relationship with women is much better. I can have them as friends and they accept me as another woman. Just the other day I was on break at work and browsing thru clothing catalogs with my fellow women co-workers and friends having a good time picking out nice fashions. They were giving me their advice on the colors and styles. They actually said I picked nice outfits and had good taste..

As far as dating I've never been good at that, most women I've known picked me and this was long before I transitioned, in my dark and sad days so to speak. Now I'm not looking or needing a permanent SO. Kimberly Marie Kelly :battingeyelashes:

linnea
01-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Smile and say hello.

This has been my experience too. I now have several GG friends with whom I can talk freely and from whom I can get suggestions and support. Occasionally, I even get a chance to shop or have coffee and chat.