PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Braveheart?

Lainie
01-17-2010, 04:54 PM
If you wore a black utilikilt, grey argyle kneesocks & a nicely trimmed beard to the San Antonio 1st UU discussion on existentialism this morning, I'd like to hear more about your interaction with your community. I'm sorry I didn't raise this in person after the service, but just saw you leaving from a distance. Plus I was in no hurry to out myself unnecessarily to a person who might just be an eccentric muggle.

P.S. Lookin' good, bro'... or sis, or ....

sissystephanie
01-17-2010, 08:51 PM
I don't have a beard and I don't live in San Antonio. However, if they ever have that discussion in the Atlanta, Ga area, I may be there, dressed! I have a couple of kilts, as well as many skirts. I wear them all the time, without a wig or makeup. Just a guy in a skirt!! I am a Crossdresser and I do like to crossdress!

jessikasummerfox
01-17-2010, 11:30 PM
It wasn't me either. I have never worn a beard, don't own a utilikilt, and have never been to Texas.

But it reminded me of one of the few times I had my hair cut not too long after Mel's movie. My hair is long and dusty blond, and tends to curl at the ends. I couldn't afford a lot of money, so I went to a beautician college in the big city near where I live. They often offer haircuts at a deeply discounted price because students do the cutting (with supervision of course). It was crowded with several customers and many more students. As I walked toward the back to chairs, a guy, a young urban hipster type, and who obviously had never cut long hair on man before, said "wow, you look just like that Braveheart guy!"

linnea
01-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Good luck finding your Braveheart!