PDA

View Full Version : Practicing my closed mouth smile

christine55
01-18-2010, 01:36 AM
Just have to work on it. The trick is to expose more of your inner lips. I just kind of kissy face to expose more inner lip and then consciously relax into the desired expression. Switched my shots to a much faster format to process, but am having a hard time getting the colors right.

Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/closedmouthsmile2.jpg

Karren H
01-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Yeah! I've found out that darker lipsticks give me a better looking smile... And over drawing them especially on top really helps with more feminie looking lips ( a lot of GGs over draw theyr lips too). And you may want to tone the flash down a bit, tape a coffee filter over the flash if you don't have a setting.

linnea
01-18-2010, 11:31 AM
I've been working on my smile--open and closed--and with practice it seems to be better, i.e., more feminine.

MargaretJ
01-18-2010, 11:43 AM
I've got a thin upper lip, and find it difficult to get that full lip look. One thing I have tried for photographs, is to pull the lower lip back under the upper lip and then push forward on the upper lip. This exposes a bit more of the upper lip. One day I'll hopefully master the art of creating a fuller upper lip.

Persephone
01-18-2010, 11:46 AM
You look good, girl! Your smile (and your nails) are great. Lovely!