PDA

View Full Version : Right now I am.....

ReneeT
01-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Sitting in my office downtown, getting some work done on a holiday. Office is empty. I am fully en femme, office chic. I popped out over lunch to check out a new shoe boutique - totally awesome. Of course I bought 2 pairs!

I will be meeting my GG friend for coffee shortly - what an awesome day!

linnea
01-18-2010, 12:58 PM
I hope that this meeting is even more wonderful than you have hoped it would be!
Pretty cool, at the office en femme, too!

Stephanie Miller
01-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Some days the stars just all seem to align, don't they. Have a great day Renee.:c9:

SuzanneBender
01-18-2010, 02:44 PM
OMG girl your day sounds perfectly fantabulous! I dream of the day when I can sit at my desk and not hide behind a drab exterior.

You left out the other awesome part. Tell us shopaholics about the shoes. What did you get?

I hope you had fun with your friend at coffee. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Karren H
01-18-2010, 03:00 PM
I hate you!!!

Loni
01-18-2010, 03:22 PM
I am still at work. but will be off in a hour or two.

but back to work at 1:15 am pac time, get to drive a rig over dinner in a snow storm.
people got to have there greese burgers.

photos of shoes please.

SherriePall
01-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Wish I had an office to go to en femme. Sounds wonderful. And, of course, tell us about the shoes and meeting with your GG friend.

ReneeT
01-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Well.......the day has been great! The she boutique was fabulous! This is the place:

www.embellishshoes.com/

Very stylish and comfortable - I felt like a queen (no pun intended!) I selected 2 pair to try, and Brooke, the SA, brought back 5! after an hour or so I left with 2 pair of STuart Weitzmans ( on sale, thank goodness!) - a pair of mid-heel mules and a pair of platform stilletto sling back booties!

Lunch with my friend was really nice. We met at a Panera, and I arrived early. The place was mobbed1 I got a tea and sat down to wait - next two a table of teenie boppers and their mom! They made me for sure, buy, no worries. After a while i moved outside to wait. When she arrived she did not recognize me AT ALL - I waved and she gave me a big grin. After we hugged and the shock wore off we chatted for about an hour - just like normal. In retrospect, it is really amazing how accepting some people are!

I then ran home, re-did my make up, am back at the office finnishing up, an am going downtown for supper! Heaven!

sherri52
01-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Let's hope for an adventure you can remember for a long long time.

S. Lisa Smith
01-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! I wish I could go into the office en femme...almost did it over the Christmas weekend.