PDA

View Full Version : any advice? HELP!

Desiree8
01-18-2010, 09:08 PM
I was chatting w/ a female coworker the other day, sort of joking. The topic of sleepwear came up, and I mentioned I sleep in satin jammies, or short chemises. It just slipped out!
Anyhow... she was VERY intrigued, and asked me to take some photos of myself in my nightie nights.
Anyone ever had this come up before?
I know NOT to send anything to her phone, e-mail, etc. All the photos would be in my control, and i would delete them immediately afterward.
HELP, girls!!

Karren H
01-18-2010, 09:16 PM
I'd be very very careful.... Even without the photos she might out you to everyone at work...

Josie M
01-18-2010, 10:53 PM
It almost seems like you're conflicted. I mean, you said you were kidding around with her so you could have easily played the "satins and chemises" off as more "just kidding". Perhaps you still can.

On the other hand, if you trust her enough, you can always show her just regular pictures that you bring with you and keep under your control.

I think, at this point, it's up to you.

Sally2005
01-18-2010, 11:42 PM
Is she going to show you photos of herself in her nightwear? ...I would keep her guessing.

Genifer Teal
01-19-2010, 12:19 AM
I think you are asking for trouble. There are exceptions, but it just ain't worth it. That is not something I'd bring into the work place. Find friends outside of work to share this with.

Gen

giuseppina
01-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Is she going to show you photos of herself in her nightwear? ...I would keep her guessing.

I agree. Unless you are going to transition or live as a woman, showing pictures is asking for trouble.

Even if the crossdressing is left out of it, this could easily be considered too sexual for the workplace.

DiannaRose
01-19-2010, 10:57 AM

Oh, I totally agree with Sally...if she wants you to show her pics of you in your sleepwear, she needs to show you pics of her in hers. Fair's fair, after all!

:)

jenniferj
01-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Grumpy old manager here....Do NOT bring any such pictures to work, and do NOT ask (even if joking) to see her in any such photos. I realize that the two of you are probably mature, reasonable adults but there may be someone else in the office(?) who is not so broadminded and who might take offense.

Sexual Harrassment law is really quite clear on this type of behavior- it sometimes seems silly and overly strict, but there have been so many cases of "I was just joking" (when he probably wasn't) that the laws have been written to provide few loopholes.

But I'll bet you look really cute in your pics.:battingeyelashes:

-jj

Desiree8
01-19-2010, 08:04 PM
I'd be very very careful.... Even without the photos she might out you to everyone at work...

Hello, Karren,
I wanted to drop you a short note. I did take some pics, had them in my phone. BUT, I didn't approach this gal; I wanted to see if she was serious, or yanking my chain,no pun intended.

She came up to me when there was no one in the lunch room, and asked about the pics. I asked her why the big attraction; and she came out to me saying she is a F2M dresser, and really didn't know any M2F. :eek:
She has always been fascinated by men in women's clothing. I told her I would keep her reveal totally secret, and re-iterated that i am VERY HAPPILY married.
So, the pics are still in my phone; unviewed.
I DID sugget the site, and the forums.
and vowed her to absolute mutual secrecy.
Thanks, Karren. I trust your advice, and input. I mean, I am in Eastern Ohio, so we know people from Western PA are pretty cool. Except for that football team in Pittsburgh. :sad:
:hugs:

sherri52
01-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Meet her half way, show her the satin pj's only. I use to have mens satin pj's a long long time ago.

Miranda09
01-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Just my 2 cents worth here...I'd make sure she earns your trust before you do anyting with photos involved. I'm sure she's fine, but first rule is to look out for number 1!!! :)