PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment :(

Jessica-Alix
01-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Living in a shared house i dont get a chance to dress very often. When i know a day is coming up when i have the house to myself i look forward to it sooo much i get butterflies in my stomach!

I thought today was one of those days and i just returned to the house after buyin some gooooorgeous new underwear, literaly tingling with excitement of trying them on and having a girly few hours only to find one of the girls had come home early :sad:

Guess it'll have to wait

Unhappy Jessica :sad:
x

StaceyJane
01-19-2010, 08:14 AM
It's a sad day when you plan to dress up but can't.

linnea
01-19-2010, 08:19 AM
It's a sad day to be so eager and ready to have some femme time and then to be disappointed. Other times will come, but it's hard to be patient (especially with pretty undies to wear).

Karren H
01-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Oh yeah.... Welcome to the my world!! I don't even get my hopes up any more...

JiveTurkeyOnRye
01-19-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm sure you've got your reasons not to but just wondering if it was a situation where you could consider coming out to your housemates? Especially if there's girls there, who knows maybe you could get some help with makeup.

Emma Leigh
01-19-2010, 10:27 AM
I,m sure it wont make it any easier, but I,ll bet most of us have been there.:sad:

DiannaRose
01-19-2010, 10:45 AM
most of us have been there.:sad:

...and done that, and got the t-shirt! :)

And what's to stop you wearing those pretty undies under your drab clothes, hmmm? :)

vickianne
01-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Yes, i agree its always so nice to wear something fem under your drab clothes. It makes the day so much nicer and reminds you how fem you really are...such a nice feeling...plus when i am in that frame of mind i am able to interact with people so much better

docrobbysherry
01-19-2010, 11:21 AM
"An-------------------ticipation"!:heehee:

And, LOOKED good saying it, in the Rocky Horror Pic Show!:D

UASIANGAL
01-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Even with a house full of roomies, you still have the privacy of your bedroom... no? I've been in such situation and I would still dress for bedtime! Go for it girl!

Jun-chan
01-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Ah, yes. Been there many times. It can be really frustrating.

Just hold out for your next big chance and hope things go better then.

tall sam
01-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Same unfortunate bad luck feeling for me as well today.

I am heading off on a business trip to Jamaica again (I go there every few months). Sometimes if there are a few of us visiting one after the other we rent a lovely apartment for a month or two, otherwise if tis a one-off we just stay in a hotel.

The plan was to have the apartment rented and I would stay there this time - (in two weeks time). This is the perfect oppertunity for me to dress every night and enjoy being Samantha in the privacy and security of the apartment. I had even planned to slip out "en-fem" one evening and go and swim in the pool at the apartment complex wearing a bikini. I had everything else planned but alas its all lost as the decided not to take the apartment this time and I am staying in the hotel.

I cant wait any longer --- I need to dress!!!

Sam

sherri52
01-19-2010, 07:35 PM
living with two girls, I would joke around with them saying something like they would fit me while you look at a pair of thier jeans.

Crysten
01-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Any family ties there? Other responsibilities? Why not come clean. No more hiding, no more stress.

And....MUCH more dressing!!

Ditch the guilt. And ditch the secret.