PDA

View Full Version : Holiday snaps

Stephanie Mancini
08-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi girls have just spent the last four days on Steph's first short holiday break with my wife at the seaside town of Blackpool UK completely en femme over the four days and can only describe the whole experience as completely incredible, stayed in a very cd friendly hotel and went shopping in all the major high street stores with not a care in the world stopping off as girls do for the occasional coffee breaks, visiting the cosmetic counters and shoe shops ,even went to the ladies powder rooms in various stores and cafe's with not a hint of any problems, fabulous entertainment in the evenings consisted of visiting the famous Funny Girls transvestite showbar and i had a fabulous welcome from all the girls there, received lots of compliments which always boosts the confidence with one girl almost convinced i had real boobs, the show they put on is well wow! with over 500 people in watching there was no hiding place for Steph, also visited The Flamingo nightclub, The Flying Handbag, Roxy's and Bar b, all in all Steph's had a very hectic four days and is one very tired lady, what i did shopping wise etc. may have been ever so mundane for most girlie girls who do it almost every day without thinking almost, but for Steph to have shared the experience with all these girls over the last four days meant so much personally so thanks for the memories girls, and of course a myriad of thanks to my lovely wife who organised the whole thing, what can i say except what a girl! have enclosed a few pics of Steph's experiences to share with you all from Funny Girls etc.

Steph

maryannsung
08-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Sounds like a very enjoyable vacation. Also a proof that passing is a matter of attitude and from within.

Sigrid
08-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Wow Stephanie, I'm so jealous! What a wonderful time you must have had. I love the pictures... the one of you at the bar... you look very natural and relaxed... pass! Thank you so much for sharing... can I come with you next time?

(did you just change the photo's?)

Tristen Cox
08-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Very natural looking pics, impressive - certainly no problem passing in public :thumbsup:

Sharon
08-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Excellent, Stephanie!
It sounds like a perfect holiday and you look wonderful! :)

Anita
08-05-2005, 05:30 PM
fab girl Glad you enjoyed it Power to your elbow! :)

cosmolovesph
08-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Way to go Stephanie!! :thumbsup:

Sounds like fun

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Glad you had a great time, Steph. You go girl!

Also a proof that passing is a matter of attitude and from within.

Absolutely true in my experience. And even if you're read, if you act like you've got nothing to be ashame of, people will usually treat that way.

Olivia
08-05-2005, 09:19 PM
That sounds like a fabulous vacation Steph!! It must have been so much fun. You do look so relaxed and natural; good for you! That's the kind of holiday we could all use. Later, Olivia

Priscilla1018
08-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Looks like a fabulous time,great pics.You look so natural and relaxed,I guess attitude has a lot to do with passing. :kewlpics:

Stephanie Mancini
08-06-2005, 12:32 AM
Some more pics of what Steph was upto on her short break, in the last pic the girl in the middle was totally gobsmacked that Steph was not all she seemed to be

Steph

Lauren_T
08-06-2005, 12:42 AM
I am so envious!

Seems like you and the missus did the thing properly! I can only imagine how nice the whole experience was!

Mx Justina
08-06-2005, 06:47 AM
Overall, I see images that reflect a positive public experience... Hopefully you will continue to repeat and refine as you go along!

Small proactive suggestion though (and well-intentioned also)... I generally observe that male CDs who rely on knits and sweaters for femme appearance, tend to utilise garments that are too form-fitting--so when donned, the garment invariably highlights a masculine outline--where as if the garment were more loosely fitting and with wide-entry sleeves...the silhoutte would be more "softened" and naturally undefined...

Candid suggestion.

J.

RachelDenise
08-06-2005, 06:53 AM
Great photos and a great time! How wonderful it must have been!

Gemma
08-06-2005, 07:28 AM
Excellant photos Stephanie, what a rush, so very pleased you had a wonderful time :)