PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol

Shelly67
01-20-2010, 06:56 AM
Hi girls , I'm not sure if any of you use Skin Tac wipes to prepare the skin and also regenerate the adhesive on the rear of your forms ? http://www.thebreastformstore.com/
These wipes contain a mild bonding agent , cleansing the skin , leaving it mildly tacky . For those that do use them , you'll probably agree the Skin tacs work brilliantly but tend to dry up seconds after use, making re application ( if any chest was mistakenly missed ) a no - no . I've recently read the Skin Tac wipes can also be regenerated by popping into a plastic sealed food bag or air tight container alongside a few drops of Isopropanol alcohol . I've just this moment recieved a small bottle of the alcohol from ebay , and will certainly pop something on here , hopefully with good results on this money saving tip .

Shelly67
01-20-2010, 08:48 AM
I think my thread may have caused confusion here . I apologise . The forms I use have no adhesive on them . I use pre cut tape placed onto the back of them , then adhere them to my chest . To increase the adhesion I use Skin Tac wipes rubbed over the chest ( which can also regenerate the forms stickyness AFTER removing from wearing just by wiping the tape itself ) Over the many times I've torn the Skin Tac foil packet open , used it for only a few seconds then throwing it away , still sticky but rapidly drying out , it felt almost wasteful . I knew that the form tape is regenerable , cost effective ,but , also wished for the Skin Tac wipe to be the same . Apparently it now is with the use of alcohol .
I'm only typing this on here as there's loads of girls ( including me ) having used other far more expensive ( and in some cases damaging ) form adhesives . This type of tandem product wipe and tape can be used giving a good strong bond, allowing the user to even go without a bra if decided .Its easy , very quick , no mess and far far easier to clean up afterwards , just by gently cleansing the chest area with babyoil . I suppose , the proofs in the pudding of trial and see ........
http://www.thebreastformstore.com/