Anita
08-05-2005, 05:03 PM
wig or no wig ?

BonnieJG
08-05-2005, 05:07 PM
wig :thumbsup:

eileen1969
08-05-2005, 05:08 PM
it was a wild one! now I find I do need one! I am working towards getting my chick hottie girl fox DOO! I am looking for blonde streaks with maybe reddish highlights! yum I 'll be gorgous! and trampy! lol :p :p :p :p

Wendy me
08-05-2005, 05:08 PM
i don't know i like the no wig look looks cute but the wig is nice too ....after growing my hair i wont ever go back to that hot wig just more fun without ...try out the no wig you look cute..........

Tristen Cox
08-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Dunno I kinda like the no wig, sort of PUNKY:D

Stephanie Mancini
08-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Anita, judging on the evidence i'd go with no wig or at least seriously consider growing you hair slightly longer or go for a much shorter wig, the difference is quite remarkable ,it fairly opens up your face , so that's where you've been hiding all this time!

Steph

Toyah
08-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Think I go with the flow here no wig you look cute

Sigrid
08-05-2005, 05:16 PM
I say no wig. You're one of the lucky ones with full head of hair... flaunt it!

Lindahexi
08-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Wig looks more femme, just my honest opinion.

Mx Justina
08-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Obviously with the wig!

Looks like the wig presents well in daylight. I wonder how it holds appearance in modest wind conditions??...

(Paragraph addendum) As another poster, earlier suggested... You could grow your own hair long... Some topical pharmaceuticals (like Monoxedil) can realistically assist (if necessary)... Depending on age, health and lenght, can take one to two years. You could still use you wigs as options.

My opinions as a non-wig user.

J.

Tammietoo
08-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Tough call...very different looks. You can certainly pull off either. I agree it's nice to see more of your face, perhaps you could play around with the styling of your wig too. I have 5 wigs, and really enjoy switching up my looks. Have fun Anita.

Anita
08-05-2005, 05:34 PM
yougot me in a tizz girls So have cancelled the hairdressers ( shows i am femme or would be barbers!) MUST CONFESS ANSWERS HAVE SURPRISED ME :)

Wendy me
08-05-2005, 05:42 PM
gf tell me dosen't it feel good to not put that wig on and still enjoy what you see????

Sigrid
08-05-2005, 06:07 PM
gf tell me dosen't it feel good to not put that wig on and still enjoy what you see????
That's what I'm saying! Nothing like running your fingers through your own hair. And, of course it's like 95 degrees out here now... the thought of putting on a wig just kills me.

kathy gg
08-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Okay Anita, the gg opinion here.

I think the short style suits you much better. You look more like a woman would of your ,,,umm, (don't be mad...okay?) age.

The wig looks artificial....and that is great too, and if you were bald as a cueball I would say go with the wig, but you have a great head of hair...work it girl!

I think it depends on how womanly ...that is "real" womanly you want to look. I think your real hair looks much like a lady (your age) would wear it. Very realalistic.

The flirty blonde wig thing, well it is fun, but not for 'real'.

Depends on how 'real' you want to look.

And I know most guys (on here at least) think us real women in every day life are incredibly boring with our practical hair and clothing, but you looked like one of us.... :thumbsup: I hope you take that as a compliment.

HUgs
kathy in canada

wig or no wig ?

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-05-2005, 08:26 PM
A lot of older women wear their hair short, so you could definitely go au natural. Just might need grow it a little longer, so it could be styled more femme. (Or not, it's hard to tell from the photo.)

The main thing is to watch out for a distinctive male telltales -- not only things like male-pattern baldness, but also the hairline. Men often have an "M"-shaped hairline (a milder version of the widow's peak). Whereas women have a rounded hairline.

OTOH, if you've got heavier brow, your wig is good for disguising it, since it sweeps across the forehead. Also, you've got a fairly rectangular face, so your wig helps soften that. (So will U- or V-necked blouses.)

BTW, one thing I'd also consider is some hip pads if don't have some already, since it looks like you're broad shouldered like I am, and that will help balance your figure. The foam ones you can find at TG shops will work well under a skirt or dress, but don't work well with pants since the pads aren't long enough to look right.

Olivia
08-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Anita, I say go with your own hair. I agree with the others who say it looks cute. If I still had hair, believe me, I would do something with it if I possibly could. Those wigs are as hot as hell during these Texas summers! I find that I just wear a bandana "do-rag" (Aunt Jemima style, lol) a lot during hot weather. You're one of the lucky ones Anita, use your hair girl! Olivia

Kaye_martin
08-06-2005, 01:33 PM
No wig! Love the punk look :)

kaye-martin

Anita
08-06-2005, 01:40 PM
girls you have been most helpfull I am going to grow my hair and see what happens . Your comments have been a great guide and are much appreciated
T hank you from the heart of my bottom OMG this keyboard won't type what I PUT Sorry Bottom of my heart!!!1lol xxxxxxxxx

Susancd
08-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Anita

I agree, no wig with slightly longer hair would definitely suit you.

Hope to see the results!

Susan

Anita
08-07-2005, 11:34 AM
ok girls will grow hair longer and see what happens
than you all for your comments
love Anita xx