PDA

View Full Version : A nice birthday supprise

missy jones
01-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Hi everyone. Today I was going through the photo section and came accross BallBelles photo what a beautiful older girl. The reason I am bringing this up as tomorrow I will turn 60 yrs old and feeling well kinda depressed. I was thinking my crossdressing days are over and thought I would make the last big final purge and sadly move on with my life but that single delightfull photo made me realize theres hope for this older girl yet. so thank you BallBelle I only wish I looked eveh close as you do when Dolled up thanks Missy

Karren H
01-20-2010, 10:40 AM
Wait!!! I'm almost 58 and don't plan to quit any time soon!! I even hope to keep playing ice hockey into my 60's!! Your never too old!

Joni Marie Cruz
01-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Yeah, what Karren said. I plan to keep on keepin' on even if it's in 5" laceup, orthopedic CFMPs.

Hugs...Joni Mari

sissystephanie
01-20-2010, 11:41 AM
I am 77, and still dress virtually every day. Of course, without my dear late wife, I don't do as much as I used to. Your age is a state of your mind, it can run you or you can ignore it! I choose to ignore it!

There is no doubt that I am a man, but I like to wear to wear feminine clothing, so I do!! Whenever possible!!

carolinoakland
01-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Yeah, what Karren said. I plan to keep on keepin' on even if it's in 5" laceup, orthopedic CFMPs.

Hugs...Joni Mari
Joni I was on the floor so long they thought I'd had a stroke...Carol

sue ellan
01-20-2010, 01:29 PM
wait till you are 75. then you are getting old.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

jennifer easton
01-20-2010, 01:42 PM
hey Missy I just turned 60 also 1/6/2010, and this Sunday night my sister-n-law and I are going out, yeah me!! Jennifer for the first time! not sure what club, or hell maybe all of em! but hey girl you can't give up yet, hell you can't anyway Missy won't let you! maybe you think you can but OOOh no! in a few weeks she'll be back bigger and stronger than ever, and you'll wish you never gave up all your sexy,beautiful things , so give it a rest and you'll be back in the saddle again you'll see Love-ya Jenn

Laura Evans
01-20-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm 61 and dressing more than ever in my life, as Sissysteph said "age is in your mind" don't let it be a stumbling block.:hugs:

renee k
01-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Hi Missy,

I wouldn't feel depressed, I turned sixty last October. I still feel the same about dressing as I did at forty, and still get out in real world, just as much then as now. Even got a compliment on my boots yesterday, from a man while I was using the ATM at my local bank. At first I thought he said, nice boobs. When I looked back at him kind of surprised. He clarified his remark and said, boots ma,am, and pointed at them. Made me laugh and made my day.

Huggs, Renee

SherriePall
01-20-2010, 01:56 PM
I just started collecting my Social Security at the minimum age allowed. I need the money for makeup (which I need more of at my advanced age).

Nancy (PA)
01-20-2010, 04:23 PM
73 y.o. here, and require more and more Nancy time than ever before. I'm waiting for the opportunity to spend a day or two at a makeover salon, perhaps when the wife goes away for a short time. If they're willing, I'll take a chance on going out, etc.

hotskirt
01-20-2010, 04:38 PM
60. Wish I was that young. I'm 66 and an enjoying dressing more than ever now. What a wonderful way to end the day by putting a skirt on. Denise

joandher
01-20-2010, 04:44 PM
63 shortly and doing more now than i ever did and loving each and every moment

:hugs: J-JAY

MargoLE
01-20-2010, 04:49 PM
60, oh I remember 60. Them were the good old days. There is only one thing you can do "LIE about your age" and continue.....

How about saying your are 61, no purging at 61 and beyond (your too old by then):daydreaming:

Alaceann
01-20-2010, 05:08 PM
59 in a couple months and the rest of you girls inspire me. I'm sure not going to quit, but still looking forward to the first time out in public witch will come someday.:hugs:

carhill2mn
01-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Over at 60? NEVER!!! It is the start of a time that being en femme can be better than ever!

Ronah
01-20-2010, 05:27 PM
I am 77, and still dress virtually every day. Your age is a state of your mind, it can run you or you can ignore it! I choose to ignore it!

Will be 81 next month and find that the joy of dressing gets stronger. Mostly in the closet with perhaps 2 or 3 weekly sessions of 3 to 4 hours when my wife is at work. Sometimes I get an opportunity to escape and travel then I can dress all day and get out in the wide world. Particularly I enjoy car and train travel and visiting the cities for shopping etc.

A Sissystephanie says "Your age is a state of your mind", it is only a date on one's Birth Certificate. There is a saying that a man is only as old as the woman he feels, so do NOT hand in your clogs yet.

Persephone
01-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Over at 60? NEVER!!! It is the start of a time that being en femme can be better than ever!

Carole and the others have it totally right! I'm out en femme way more than ever and lovin' it! O.K., don't get a lot of guy looks or pick-up lines, but there is a whole lot less stress too.

And besides, a woman never tells her age! So just set your clock back a few. If I was over 60 I'd drop 50 pounds and ten years! (And maybe I did! :))

Go for it!

I plan to keep on keepin' on even if it's in 5" laceup, orthopedic CFMPs.
Joni I was on the floor so long they thought I'd had a stroke...Carol

You fell off of your 5" laceup, orthopedic CFMPs? Are you alright? Can you get up?

Melanie R
01-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Considering that I turn 71 in four weeks I would love to be 60 again and know then what I know now. When I am enfemme most guess that my age is in the early 50's.

sara_also
01-20-2010, 06:22 PM
I am 65 and loving it. Retirement is great. I couldn't wait to get out of the rat race I helped to create

sherri52
01-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Like Karren I'm almost 58 and I don't plan on giving up on anything. I play basketball with the 20 yr olds when I get a chance and can still get out of the way of a fast moving vehicle.

BLUE ORCHID
01-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi Missy
At 67yrs. and retired it's more fun than ever.
I cut back on shopping just a little.
It doesn't look like dressing is going to slow down anytime soon.

Orchid

islandgirl
01-20-2010, 11:08 PM
I hit the big SIX OHHHHHH last week as well..just another day on the calender for me...I don't see me slowing down any time soon either.. :battingeyelashes:

jenniferj
01-20-2010, 11:17 PM
Silly Rabbit!

Vanna White is nearly 53! Is there anyone here who wouldn't want to look that good?

Tina Turner is 70! Ditto.

Raquel Welch is 59! Need I say more?

Maggie Smith is 75!

Enjoy yourself - there is no reason to feel like you are old and are not attractive.

Guy-me is a year away from 60 - jj is much younger! :heehee:

BTW, when I was 32-33 they installed lights for a softball field where Guy-me still plays. The first game that year he hit a line shot that clipped the light pole about 40 feet over the fence. He intends to hit another one on his 60th Bday.

-jj

Sarah Doepner
01-20-2010, 11:21 PM
I'm doing more now that I'm 60 than I did before. The same challenges and the rewards are just as sweet. Just remember to moisturize!

Rachel Morley
01-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Stopping at 60? ... are you crazy? This is the age when I'll be going into overdrive! I'll be retired, I can live full time, I'll hopefully still have my health, and my wife thinks I'll pass better as she thinks when I'm older it's be easier. :)

RobynB
01-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Happy Birthday, Missy. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Rachel is right, it is easier to pass as you get older.

shadyterri
01-21-2010, 09:00 AM
I turn 64 next month and the urge to dress is just as strong as ever. It is heartwarming to hear from some of the more mature Tgirls that the older one gets the urge does not wane or grows stronger with maturity. Life is wonderful.

Brooke Smith
01-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Wow!..Thanks for this post..It couldn't have come at a better time for me.

Age is one issue that does get me down from time to time and at the risk of sounding trite,I'm glad I'm not alone.

Gotta get me some of those orthopedic CFMPs!

JOJO44
01-21-2010, 09:31 AM
I defineately don't look as good as most of the girls here, but my wife thinks I look , , , , ,

Ok, she told me I need a date (but she would not ask me out), so while I may not pass I still love to dress.

And I love Roanah's attitude at 81 years young!

So this kid of 64 says keep on keeping on!

Love,
Jo

rhondamichelle
01-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Hi Missy Jones,

...and happy birthday to us both today (I'm turning 57) and only have plans for expanding my femme side in the future. The longer we wait, the less time we'll have to enjoy it! My best wishes to you for a really great day.

Sincerely,

Rhonda Michelle

Loni
01-21-2010, 01:36 PM
after reading all these posts, i feel young at only 50.:o

you are only as young as you feel, now what did i do with my 30 somthing years:eek:

keena
01-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Hi everyone. Today I was going through the photo section and came accross BallBelles photo what a beautiful older girl. The reason I am bringing this up as tomorrow I will turn 60 yrs old and feeling well kinda depressed. I was thinking my crossdressing days are over and thought I would make the last big final purge and sadly move on with my life but that single delightfull photo made me realize theres hope for this older girl yet. so thank you BallBelle I only wish I looked eveh close as you do when Dolled up thanks Missy

You're just a kid in my book. I have son older than you and I'm still CDing. I'll be 84 in May. I would post a picture or two but I have never been able to figure out how. I started dressing at age 11 when I put on my mother's corset. I Have dressed ever since. I still wear very long, back laced corsets any chance I have; Being retired, that's very frequently. Now that I look there's a picture of me in my corset as my avatar.

RitaCD
01-23-2010, 12:49 PM
I will be 64 in two months, been CDing for 56 of those years, and enjoying it more all of the time. Need more closet space.Planning retirement at 66 or sooner but still very active. Love skiing and can still stay with the young skiers and even teach them a thing or two. Love ice hockey and like to skate but could never play. :daydreaming:

Mary Morgan
01-23-2010, 01:34 PM
I'll be 63 this year, and enjoying myself more than ever. Would I like to be 40 in this modern world knowing what I know now? You bethcha, but then I'd be a hand full by the time I reached 62 again.

Presh GG
01-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Happy Birthday Lady !!!!!!!!!!!!

Presh GG

az_azeel
01-23-2010, 06:20 PM
im sure i read somewhere that 60 is the new 40... ;)

linnea
01-23-2010, 09:12 PM
I'm in my mid-sixties and enjoying my female self more and more all the time.

Jennifer4cd
01-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Hey, I"m 74 and I am still loving painted nails, lipstick and the wonderful feeling of enjoying my feminine side.

Jennifer

SuzanneBender
01-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Missy and Rhonda happy Birthday.

Wow I am inspired. There are so many beautiful women in this thread that certainly do not look like they are in their 60s, 70s and 80s.

Hopefully I can figure out how to obtain half their beauty when I am that age.

Danica
01-23-2010, 11:46 PM
I am 52 and am having more and more fun all the time exploring and enjoying my femme side. I also don't see that ever ending.

DaisyG
01-24-2010, 01:44 AM
As this thread has brought to focus, we senior CD's are many in number and if anything, have become more active as the years progress. At 70 but still working fulltime, hours as Daisy remain limited; yet I find myself dressing a little more often and enjoying my femme feelings more than ever. I don't doubt if and when when retirement comes, I'll be dressing every day and liking my Daisy self even more:daydreaming:

May you, too, find increasing pleasure and reward in the realm of 60-plus. :o

Hugs! :hugs:

Daisy

maddiegrl2k6
01-24-2010, 02:28 AM
I'm only 25, but looking at a lot of your pictures, you ladies look great! Age is nothing but a number. Don't let it get you down! Also, I find that when we dress up, generally we look younger than we do in drab!

renee k
01-24-2010, 08:59 AM
I'll be 63 this year, and enjoying myself more than ever. Would I like to be 40 in this modern world knowing what I know now? You bethcha, but then I'd be a hand full by the time I reached 62 again.

:iagree:

I totally agree Mary, to be forty again would be nice. But then so would twenty and know what I know now. I just wish Al Gore had discovered the internet when I was in my twenties! LOL!!!

Renee

cdinmd206
01-24-2010, 09:18 AM
I turned 58 today and I am going to continue to dress. Wife swears she is going to bury me in a Hawaiian flowered shirt (Parrot Head portion of me) and my black leather mini skirt with garterbelt, stockings, panties under it.
2000 years from now when the archgeologists dig up my grave, they are going to wonder what the hell kind burial ceromony did this person go through!!!

kimdl93
01-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Missy, I think that if we take care of ourselves, age is no problem. Just sunday I saw an interview with the lady who wrote & produced "Its Complicated". she's just turned 60 and granted there are a few lines, but she looks great (as do many of the girls on this site!)