PDA

View Full Version : im such a lucky girl!!

sallyjones
01-20-2010, 11:58 AM
well hello ladies. just chiming in to tell all that i am such a lucky girl. although i dont have plans to transition i am becoming more the girl i always wanted to be.my SO told me that i can be nicole 100% of the time if i want. so she wants to go shopping and go out with me en femme.:daydreaming: so i am going to wax my facial hair i already shave my legs, chest, and pits so i am feeling more like nicole all the time. i like being a girl!!! so now i have the freedom to explore new things with someone by my side. like i said im such a lucky girl.:battingeyelashes:

Katesback
01-20-2010, 12:13 PM
Watch out world we we have another one on the loose!!!!

Kidding aside it is soo cool you get to be you. Soo many people of all backgrounds NEVER get to be who they are. On the other hand there some people that do get that chance. Sometimes they have it easy and other times they have to fight with all they have to reach thier goal.

What I have found more often than not is those that have choosen to be who they are have found that all the suffering and loss. All the pain, frustration, and lonlyness dont even come close to the final feeling of inner peace and serenity that they feel getting to be THEMSELVES.

kasha
01-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like you have a great woman in your life. I have one question . . . can you really wax facial hair? It sounds really rough on delicate facial skin?

renee k
01-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like you have a great woman in your life. I have one question . . . can you really wax facial hair? It sounds really rough on delicate facial skin?

You can wax facial hair, it's NOT the best thing to do to your face. I tried it along with plucking before I started electrolysis. Lots of in gown hairs with waxing and plucking. If you want to clear facial hair I would recommend laser or electrolysis.
Renee

sallyjones
01-20-2010, 03:46 PM
thanks renee no body likes in grown hairs. anyone know how much electrolisis costs and who does it?

sherri52
01-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Sally: you have just stepped into my dreamworld:daydreaming:. Get out!. Only kidding, you are a lucky girl. I only wish I had a similar expierence. Good luck:love:

LeslieSD
01-20-2010, 05:08 PM
You are so lucky. Everyone is happy for you.

Alaceann
01-20-2010, 05:13 PM
Major envies here, you are such a lucky girl . Go and enjoy and have fun.:hugs:

Rianna Humble
01-20-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm not going to tell you how lucky you are - you already know that!

I'm not even going to say how wonderful your SO is to support you like this - you already know that!

I am going to tell you I'm green with envy and wish you all the happiness in the world. :hugs:

renee k
01-20-2010, 05:31 PM
thanks renee no body likes in grown hairs. anyone know how much electrolisis costs and who does it?

Their in the phone book, mine ran $55.00 an hour. It took about two or so years going once a week for two hours. It's a huge investment. If your a serious crossdresser or planning to transition. You've got to do something about the beard. Laser may be cheaper, but I didn't have much choice as most of my beard was white. I don't regret getting it done. It's really helped with passing.

Renee

PretzelGirl
01-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Wow Sally. That is wonderful and so is your wife. But as Rianna says, you knew that. So go have a ball and enjoy being yourself!

kimdl93
01-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Congratulations Sally! I am envious, but more pleased to know that you'll be able to express youself completely. Kudos to your wife!

Gosh, you'll have so much fun together!