PDA

View Full Version : how long do you dress 4

Crystal 26
01-20-2010, 01:17 PM
hi was woundering when everone gets the oppertunity to go en femme is it usally only 4 a couple of hours or a couple of days. i usually have to catch an hour or so

minalost
01-20-2010, 01:20 PM
It's actually been a while for me. Once my waredrobe get's flushed out again it will only be the odd evening I'm home alone, or maybe a few hours durring a weekend.

krisinpink
01-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Iced in here in Des Moines, everyone else at this house is out of state, or iced in else where in town. Result: all day dressing!

:)

Marcia Blue
01-20-2010, 01:38 PM
Kris,
I made it in to work only to have very little to do, Otherwise i would be dressing all day also. I like to fully dress for at least 8 hours at a time.

MargaretJ
01-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Usually for an evening from 7 pm onwards, sometimes till 2 or 3 the next day. Mostly at weekends, and it can be heartbreaking sometimes, when I have to get undressed at the end of the night.

AllieSF
01-20-2010, 02:24 PM
I prefer a longer period of time to justify the effort and make the most of teh opportunity. Now, I have a lot of opportunities to go out, plus with certain home inconveniences, I hardly ever just dress up to stay at home. My normal time out starts around 3 pm and last until around mid-night or later, 9 hours. On good nights, which most of them are, even that is not enough!

Kimmy55
01-20-2010, 02:26 PM
I underdress daily as I'm sure most of us do and have gotten to the point where I wear my breast forms 24/7.Right after work and on the weekends it girl clothes only.

JamieOH
01-20-2010, 02:34 PM
well, i only fully wear dress,heels,stockings etc on occassion, and only a short time.. so i have been incorporating stuff into my drab, and always underdress, panties always, bra always. cami, etc

JamieOH
01-20-2010, 02:36 PM
as i posted the other day, i got the wife to agree on femme jeans, now i also have shoes, that are size 11 womens, but look enough like guys dress shoes, hehe little baby steps.. ;)

windycissy
01-20-2010, 02:41 PM
It's become such a production for me (full body shave, polishing my nails, etc) that I try to plan my life so I can be Cissy for 2 or 3 days at a clip...like last night I made the transformation, went to dinner as her, slept in my nightie, shapeshifted back into a guy to go jogging then shapeshifted back to go out to breakfast, went shopping so I can fix dinner tonight and now I'm off to the mall, in my slacks and sensible flats, tonight I'll put on a dress and play Suzie Homemaker...gotta morph back tomorrow, it always feels like I'm Cinderella watching her coach turn into a pumpkin when that happens!

IamSara
01-20-2010, 02:46 PM
I only get to dress when I am traveling. I then dress evry night. Usually only in my room after I eat. I sleep in my nightie or in my satin PJs. Yes I wear my wig to bed also.
As I get more and more brave (makep getting better) I will go out to eat,etc.
Sarah :rose2:

Mitch23
01-20-2010, 02:53 PM
on average about twice a week and for about 6 to 8 hours at a time. depends on school holidays and other issues like the extreme weather we have been having here ...

mitch

Stephanie Miller
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Only when I'm headed out for something like shopping, movies, outreaches etc. do I leave lots of time. And it's usually many hours out or I'm not going through the trouble. Basicly I don't leave the house unless I give it my best effort to pass. ( Oh there's that word again :facepalm: ). Otherwise it's always just like any other GG would around the house and garden (sans pants!). Usually tennis skirt, jean skirt, tank tops or capped sleeved shirts. If I'm doing grungies like sweats or jeans then screw it - it's all male.

DiannaRose
01-20-2010, 03:13 PM
On a good week I get about an hour and a half on Friday, and possibly another hour or so during the week. Dress or skirt/top, tights (always!) stuffed bra and heels, at the very least.

...haven't had one of those good weeks for a while, though...Hmmmm.

I do underdress on some of the days I drive in to work...bra (no, unstuffed...what are you, trying to get me fired? LOL), panties and tights (always!) so that's roughly 10 hours a day, twice a week. (Not the same as in a dress, though!)

And every once in a while, if I'm feeling particularly brave or daring, I'll wear panties under my drab at home. No tights (okay, not always. <sniff>).

:)

sherri52
01-20-2010, 03:32 PM
I work half enfemme, I own/operate a small thrift store alone. At night when home it is enfemme. I live in farm country so going out isn't as often as I like, but I seem to come out to someone every week.

EllieOPKS
01-20-2010, 03:39 PM
I only get to dress up when I travel and on very rare occasions for a few hours at home. I stay in my hotel room as Ellie and spend the night that way as well.

Karren H
01-20-2010, 04:03 PM
I prefer a longer period of time to justify the effort and make the most of teh opportunity. Now, I have a lot of opportunities to go out, plus with certain home inconveniences, I hardly ever just dress up to stay at home. My normal time out starts around 3 pm and last until around mid-night or later, 9 hours. On good nights, which most of them are, even that is not enough!

Same here.... Must be an engineer thing? Point of dimenshing returns..... If I can't get 8 to 12 hours straight its not worth it... One to two straight days is awesome!

Loni
01-20-2010, 04:44 PM
under dressing 24/7 it is just a way of life.
full dressing, a good amount of time each week.
some days all day up to multi, but at home only. :-(

sesissy
01-20-2010, 05:09 PM
I underdress with a mild make-up mix everyday. Most evenings, when family is not around.

SuzanneBender
01-20-2010, 05:27 PM
It depends on how I dress. It takes to much time to get all gussied up for just an hour or two. However, I am dressing almost everyday now that I am on the road a lot.

I am exhibiting a significant tendancy of the girls that are moving towards transistion. Dressing to the nines used to be a requirement. Now I am happy to just dab on a little makeup, slip on some jeans, sweater and teenies and head out to great the world. Convinence and comfort is becoming a bigger priority. Don't get me wrong. Style is always important. I will never be a low maintenance gal. :heehee:

it always feels like I'm Cinderella watching her coach turn into a pumpkin when that happens!

I hear you sister. Its so sad when it all comes off.

Same here.... Must be an engineer thing? Point of dimenshing returns..... If I can't get 8 to 12 hours straight its not worth it... One to two straight days is awesome!

Karren do you have a PERT chart for dressing on your wall? I would love to see your critical path for dressing!

Alaceann
01-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Under dress 24/7 but haven't had a chance to fully dress in a fairly long time, and I am going nutzzzz!!!!

Pattie O
01-20-2010, 05:35 PM
Never long enough or often enough but I try to make the most of the time I dress when I can.Underdress more in winter

Sabrinasatin
01-20-2010, 05:41 PM
For me it's as long as circumstances permit - i love spending all night in satin!

RADER
01-20-2010, 05:46 PM
I under dress most of the time, Panties 24/7, Bra when I can.
2 to 3 times a week, I add a skirt and top at home only.
Just got a new dress, but only had it on once for 2 hours. :daydreaming:
The day is just not long enough.:sad: Rader

Karren H
01-20-2010, 05:53 PM
Karren do you have a PERT chart for dressing on your wall? I would love to see your critical path for dressing!

Doesn't everyone?? I perfer a gant chart....

SuzanneBender
01-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Doesn't everyone?? I perfer a gant chart....

Entering my data in Microsoft Project right now. Maybe I can shave a few minutes of deforesting my legs!

Kate Simmons
01-20-2010, 05:59 PM
It kind of depends on the particular occasion Hon.:)

suchacutie
01-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Typical last Sunday. Got the physical work out the way, then about 3 sat down to desk work and painted my nails. By 4 the "wont chip" topcoat was a rock and by 5 Tina had arrived. She was getting a sinus headache at about midnight and the wig was making is worse, so she took a shower and I was back at about 12:30 am.

If it's less than 6 hours it's as much prep time as Tina time. However, last night my wife asked if Tina ever got jealous of the all the masculine time as she wasn't around all that much. What a wonderfully sensitive woman!!! I think I'll see where that discussion goes tonight. Maybe we'll have a way to have a shorter prep time?

Mistybtm
01-20-2010, 06:57 PM
I dress 24/7 except the knights i have to go to work or when i am out running errons :D

jenna_woods
01-20-2010, 07:12 PM
the usual time is 6 hours, my longest was 5 weeks, it was wonderful

rachelcdtvcd
01-20-2010, 07:52 PM
couple of hours here...i have no self control...lol

Tina L.
01-20-2010, 08:24 PM
not long enough about 2 to 3 hours a week. but this sat. hopefully all day keeping my fingers crossed.

Alice Torn
01-20-2010, 09:08 PM
12 hours is my record, and, that was in public! Normally 2 or 3 hrs inside, taking photos.

Jeannie
01-20-2010, 09:16 PM
I dress for as long as I can possibly do it. So far it's been one whole day, but soon it maybe longer. I am due to retire in about 9 months and then I will be free at last. Here lately I have been dressing and sleeping every night in some girly PJ's and panties. I love it.

Jeannie

Jenniferpl
01-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Depends on how you describ dressing. Each morning I put on a sports bra and leggings and ride the bike or do some other exercises. At night sometimes when wifey is working, I will put something on and watch tv.

Years ago when I was between jobs, I would wear a bra and forms all day while the kids were at school.

sissystephanie
01-20-2010, 09:51 PM
My underwear is virtually all feminine every day! Panties and Bra! Outer wear depends on what I going to do. If I am going on a sales call or to see my kids, then I am in Drab!!:sad: Otherwise, Stephanie is out and about! Stephanie is usually out every day for at least several hours. I am a CD, so why not?

Megan70
01-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Three to four hours en femme out in public with an hour of preparatory before leaving. Its not worth doing all that work for less time. I never stay home dressed... always have to go out and blend. Its a necessity compulsion.
Megan

Rachel Morley
01-20-2010, 10:10 PM
It all depends. Most of my dressing these days revolves around going out somewhere with TG friends in the evenings on Saturday night. I usually am fully dressed by the middle of the afternoon and typically come home later at night, like around midnight. That's about 9 hours.

There are times though when it's longer, like I might not being going out on a Saturday night, I'm staying at home all day. On these day's I'll dress in the morning and stay like it until I go to bed. That's about 14 hours.

From time to time I go away for the weekend with my wife either just the two of us or more often to a TG event in San Francisco (a conference or Pride, or Cotillion etc) and then I stay dressed en femme all the time, day and night, for the entire weekend. That's about 48 hours.

I once had a entire week off work and stayed dressed 24/7 for the full week to "see how much I liked crossdressing". It was scary, as it seemed the most natural thing. Even after a week, I'm saying I wasn't glad to go back to boy mode :eek:

fetishtop
02-06-2010, 09:28 AM
I have never fully dressed. Since I'm not built to look good in full regalia, I have avoided the move as an aesthetic choice. However, I do wear a slip, panties, and thigh highs almost 24/7. Exceptions: workouts, yard work, that kind of stuff.

HannahF6
02-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Mostly I dress for a couple of hours at a time, but I cherish the times that I can plan around a long weekend, extend it by taking a vacation day and get 4 or 5 days en femme. I love the feeling when I wake up in the morning and I know that guy clothes are out of sight and won't be seen for days.

Hannah

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-06-2010, 09:57 AM
When ever i'm home alone other wise just panties and holdups under my drap. But it's chemise time all night the one time Zoe can be free.

Hermione Simpson
02-06-2010, 10:03 AM
It all depends on my circumstances, has sometimes it could for a couple of hours, while other times it could be longer

Gillian
02-06-2010, 10:36 AM
I am in the luxurious position that unless I am travelling with work, I dress around 8.15am the days my SO works, and then get back into my drabs around 4pm for her arrival home at 4.45pm twice a week. I then gran 1 1/2 hours on shopping day. So three days are my usual plus if there are visits planned that I do not attend I have a small amount of time then too.

Cheryl T
02-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Usually just a few hours due to my work schedule.
When the odd weekend comes and I get a chance to go shopping with some girl friends then it's the entire weekend.

Mary Jane
02-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Usually from 2 to 4 hours depending on how long my wife is away from home. She knows I dress but does not want to see it.

Cathytg
02-06-2010, 11:36 PM
It varies a great deal. Last week I dressed for about two hours on one day. Today I have been dressed for most of the last 24 hours.

Danielle76
02-07-2010, 12:11 AM
I usually do it for 4-5 hours at a time. It's such a hassle to me getting the breastforms on, bustier, stockings, etc., that it's just not worth it to me unless it's for a few hours at least. Sometimes, if the wife is out of town, I dress for the entire second half of the day and up until around noon or so the following day. I don't think I've ever done 24 hours straight in my life, come to think of it, though....

tall sam
02-07-2010, 02:38 AM
A total mixmatch for me.
I generally wer panties once a week as a treat to myself.
Every few weeks I might get the chance to go to work alte and have a few hours at best dressed but no makeup tce.
Then once in while - probably one to twice a year, either I go on a business trip ( which I am currenty on, hence dressed) or get a weekend at home with no kids. I would then shave the legs, chest, underarms and down below, tuch and tape, do the makeup and try to eb fully fem for the whole day and night. Generally after about 12 hours things start needing to be let free and tiredness kicks in and its time to tone it down to basic fem clothing and no makeup ort tucking. Dosnt quite feel right tough.

Right now I have been dressed for about 8 hours and have been fully dressed most eveings this week for about 4 to 6 hours then sleeping in a nitie but with breat forms off, makeup off and tuck undone.

Got antoher week of this then back to normal.

Sam

Rianna Humble
02-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Unlike most people here, I can't be fully dressed at home :sad:

Until recently,my dressing was almost limited to journeys to and from work (make-up on before I leave but clothed en drab) and the occasional overnighter near work. A few weeks ago I came out to my Team Leader at work and have been 3/4 dressing at work on "dress-down" days (Fri to Sun) only changing to fully dressed when my colleagues left before me.

Last Friday, one of the colleagues commented that I was spoiling the look by wearing jeans with my bling top, necklace, tights and sandals. I replied that my TL had suggested this because there are some youngsters in a nearby team and he thought they might make cruel remarks. The colleague said "stuff them, dress comfortably", so I did - shedding the jeans for the pink skirt that I already had on underneath. :D

Yesterday, I got nearly 12 hours as I was dressed for my whole shift plus the travelling time. I even got into conversation with a couple on the train who didn't bat an eyelid about me being en femme. :)

IMO I am still at the "That guy makes an ugly woman" stage, but it feels so liberating to be able to go to work dressed properly. Mondays to Thursdays are going to be such a chore since I have to cross-dress as a guy on those days :sad:

tricia_uktv
02-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Its all weekend, three weekends out of four - this is my weekend off :( The longest time I have been dressed was ten days YAY

Danielle Gee
02-07-2010, 07:05 AM
I usually dress for 5-6 hours on Saturday and Sunday, perhaps the entire weekend if the Gods allow.

I almost always sleep in a nightgown or womans Jammies. I under dress "most" of the time, but usually only to the extent of wearing panties.

Danielle

annecwesley
02-07-2010, 07:38 AM
I dress for an hour or two most mornings before work. More and more lately I underdress and often take a walk in the woods at lunchtime in a skirt, or slip into a skirt when I'm driving somewhere.

Frédérique
02-07-2010, 07:59 AM
how long do you dress 4

I usually dress for two to three hour periods, depending what I’m working on. I’ll take a break and remove just enough clothing to “pass” downstairs in my house without raising suspicion – usually I’m underdressed regardless of the circumstances. After I restore myself, I dress up again and do another stint in my studio. I love the act (or art) of dressing, so I do it as often as I can…:battingeyelashes:

Princess Ludwyna
02-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Being back at my parent's, I have very small "windows" for CD. Generally when they go out shopping or when they go out with the dog. Then my cd session turns out to be a chrono rush. Good for adrenaline. But crap for enjoying my time.

:heehee:

That's the price to pay for keeping my secret super heroine identity :battingeyelashes:

Nicole Brown
02-07-2010, 09:35 AM
The time I spend dressed, and I do mean dressed with everything from panties to perfume, actually falls into 2 categories, when at home and when away traveling on business. At home I usually dress 4 or 5 days a week for about 8 hours each day. When traveling I spend every minute of the day and night, that I am not working, as Nicole.

With recent changes, I am moving closer and closer to my dream of living as Nicole full time.

Nicole