PDA

View Full Version : Holy S**t

Emma Leigh
01-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Just got home from work after a 12 hour stint. I have just started removing my drabs, so I can have a soak in the bath before I get dressed, and discover a 10mm hole in the back of my trousers in a prominant position. I quickly put them back on, to check, and sure enough the pink of the satin panties I wore to work under drabs is clearly visable, not the biggest of deals I know, but its only around 2 weeks, since a parcel containing 5 pairs of panties were delivered to the wrong person with my name and address clearly on the parcel. How can I stay safely hidden in the closet, when the closet door keeps falling off! :doh:

sherri52
01-20-2010, 03:42 PM
You may need to get a better door. All you can do is to ignore the past problems and hope no one seen the pink panties.

Bobbie Bee
01-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Emma, how about a name change? Maybe something like, Mary Jane Rottencrotch. It was just a thought since you are wearing pretty pink panties. I can't begin to tell you how many times I narrowly escaped getting caught with women's clothing. Remember this: deny everything, admit to nothing, demand proof, and make counter accusations.

Karren H
01-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Ut oh... Look out... Bad things come in threes!! Lol.

Mandy Burgundy
01-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Emma, how about a name change? Maybe something like, Mary Jane Rottencrotch. It was just a thought since you are wearing pretty pink panties. I can't begin to tell you how many times I narrowly escaped getting caught with women's clothing. Remember this: deny everything, admit to nothing, demand proof, and make counter accusations.

I'll add this famous quote from Bart Simpson “I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, there's no way you can prove anything!”

Kate Simmons
01-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Look sharp my friend. The hazards of being a CD never end.:)

SuzanneBender
01-20-2010, 05:54 PM
When the closet door swings open just wave, blow them a kiss, and swing it back closed.

No matter how hard you try the door never locks. You will always leave a tell or two behind.

I had to edit... I tried not to but the temptation was too strong. I just have to type it. Please forgive me.....

I see Germany! I see France! I see someones underpants!

suchacutie
01-20-2010, 06:53 PM
So the pair of grey St. Laurant pants I have with the pink lining wouldn't explain away the problem? Oh, they have a pink pinstripe as well...:)

And my wife and I bought these 20 years before Tina ever existed. Just realized this!

tina

AKAMichelle
01-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Most people will never notice. Now if you had the panties on your head - too late they noticed, but under some pants probably not

Tanya83
01-20-2010, 10:11 PM
People don't notice or care as much as you think. I say, oh well!
:)

PretzelGirl
01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
I agree with Suzanne that we are all likely to leave signs. Maybe just acting the wrong way out of habit or saying something without thinking about it. But in this case you really were wearing your tighty whities that got in a bleach load with a red shirt. :heehee:

abigailf
01-20-2010, 10:39 PM
Well, if the door keeps falling off, maybe that is a sign that it is time to step out.

Cathytg
01-20-2010, 11:26 PM
Really?? Do you work where people stare at your butt end?

Rianna Humble
01-21-2010, 10:48 AM
Just got home from work {...}and discover a 10mm hole in the back of my trousers in a prominant position. I quickly put them back on, to check, and sure enough the pink of the satin panties I wore to work under drabs is clearly visable

Cute! I love pink satin! :)

If anyone says anything, you can always ask them why they were staring at your backside in the first place ;)

docrobbysherry
01-21-2010, 11:20 AM
There's always SOMETHING to be concerned about in ALL our lives! Whenever mishaps happen to me, I think to myself,
" How concerned would I be about this, if I lived in Haiti?":eek:

It tends to put things in proper proportion!:brolleyes:

Christina Horton
01-21-2010, 11:48 AM
I'll add this famous quote from Bart Simpson “”I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, there's no way you can prove anything!"

Ok the right Quote is "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can prove anything!" sorry hun I am a big fan!!!!! DOH :doh:

Hay your lucky ......why....... Well you can't be in the closet cuz your door won't stay closed. LOL. I don't see a problem hun if someone asks you about it , say Oh ya my girl friend/wife took all my underwear and replaced it with these. And I am not aloud to buy new ones until I serve out my sentence.

If the girls ask then tell them the truth, most girls are fine with it , just make sure they know that you don't want them to tell anyone. Just a thought!!!

Vieja
01-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Don't spend a lot of time worrying about. If a stranger noticed he probably just shrugged and thought no more about it and if it was someone you know he probably just thought it was pink boxer shorts or some such.

Vieja

kristinacd55
01-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Change your panty colors to a manlike color! :)

Christina Horton
01-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Change your panty colors to a manlike color! :)

You mean real men don't wear pink.....I'm shocked. Does the President know this.

eluuzion
01-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Most people are so focused on how they look, they rarely notice detail in others.

Try this exercise...

Pick the last three people you interacted with. Now, write down (or just recall) as many of the details about their outfit as you can. Type of shirt/blouse, colors, shoes, etc.

Makes you feel a little better, eh?

Same concept in other areas (purchases, etc.). Clerks, doctors, postal workers and others you encounter see these things everyday in the course of business. It is not as interesting to them as you think. People are too involved with their own lives to notice most of the things we worry about getting "discovered".

Just a suggestion...If you have any aspirations of being a spy, PI, or any related covert adventure...I would not quit your day job...lol

Schatten Lupus
01-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Just act like it never happened.

Emma Leigh
01-21-2010, 03:46 PM
I agree with Suzanne that we are all likely to leave signs. Maybe just acting the wrong way out of habit or saying something without thinking about it. But in this case you really were wearing your tighty whities that got in a bleach load with a red shirt. :heehee:

That could work:daydreaming: I was stressing a bit as I work as a store manager with 29 staff, and around 8 - 10,000 customers a day pass through. I spend my day running around the store, adjusting shelves, so its not as if i,m sat on my butt all day so no one would notice. But maybe you were all right and nobody noticed, cos nobody said anything. OR MAYBE THEY ARE JUST SCARED!:D

Jessica_M
01-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Look on the "bright" side....
You could have been wearing nothing underneath!
What's worse?

az_azeel
01-21-2010, 06:16 PM
so its not as if i,m sat on my butt all day so no one would notice.

you sure about that... if it was the opposite that would explain the 10mm hole... ;)

Emma Leigh
01-21-2010, 06:23 PM
you sure about that... if it was the opposite that would explain the 10mm hole... ;)

No the hole was already there, they had got snagged, and i had meant to fix them, but must have put them in the wardrobe, got up at daft O,clock, grabbed the first pair of pants to hand, and wallah!:doh:

Lorileah
01-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Just act like it never happened.

what happened?

If anyone would have said anything I would have asked "why are you looking at my butt? My eyes are up here."

sum1fun
02-03-2010, 02:49 AM
I put on a white bra under a button top with the second button undone. I made sure it showed well when I turned to one side and leaned forward a bit. I then put my male jacket over top and went to a store. I found a variety store with a gorgeous girl working so as I looked for item I descretely unzipped my jacket and made my way to the till. While looking for my money in my pocket I gave her a full view of my stuffed bra. Her eyes where still looking down when I turned back and a little grin came accross her face. Not too exciting compared to some on here but still fun and a bit embarrassing for me.

Kara Connor
02-03-2010, 03:04 AM
I keep getting beauty offers from Nordstrom - things like makeup consultations - and the irony is that I actually bought foundation there as a present for my wife :) She was running out of the brand that she likes and they are ceasing manufacture, but there was some left at Nordstrom so I rang her and asked if I should get it. I gave them my address, and now, lots of beauty offers. I am way to cowardly to actually take them up on the makeover (though I am determined to go to a MAC store for a private session) but my point is that there can be a perfectly reasonable non-CD explanation. As there was in my case. Even though I am actually a CD. Oh well - you get my point!

k lynn
02-03-2010, 05:54 AM
That cloest door is going to fall off one of these days just like it did me then life willbe better.

Carroll
02-03-2010, 06:41 AM
"I/My wife accidentally washed a new red shirt with all my whites"