PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful 1st outing

IamSara
01-20-2010, 10:04 PM
I went out this evening for the very first time as Sarah!!! It was so exciting and very nervous also.
I went to get my nails done. I went late to try and not run into a bunch of GG's there but there were still 3 in the shop. I walked in and the lady behind the counter asked " My I help you maam?" She was sitting right across from me, not 3 feet away. I don't think she was that blind she didn't have glasses on. :) I was so pleased with my look after that. Unfortuantely my voice gave m away. When I talked her mouth dropped. :heehee: Anyway as I sat down a couple of the ladies getting their nails done looked at me. Both smiled knowingly but said not a word or laughed at me. Anyway but the time the young lady got done adding the acrylic nails, the other customers were all gone. Now I had the 3 ladies that worked there standing there talking to me and asking me about how I feel dressing as a woman, why I do it and they were even giving me pointers on my makup and the style of my wig.
All in all it was a wonderful first night out. I am gonna head out again to the a local watering hole, since I am sooooooo up from having such a wonderful outing.
Now all I can say is that it is vry hard to type with these wonderful red nails!!
Sarah :rose2:

sherri52
01-20-2010, 10:12 PM
That's a nice first time out. You are now free to explore our world from a different perspective.

Kitty Sue
01-20-2010, 10:18 PM
That is an incresible first outing. I am so impressed and envious. I wish I had your courage to get my nails done, let alone on the first outing. You go girl!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

lauriejean
01-20-2010, 11:11 PM
Sounds like a great outing. Good for you!

Sarah Doepner
01-20-2010, 11:59 PM
That does sound like a great first time out. Mine was a disaster so it's always nice to hear about success like yours. How long do you plan to keep the nails on?

kym
01-21-2010, 12:54 AM
once you go out, you definitely get hooked. congrats on your first outing and may you have many more sweetie.:love:

Maija
01-23-2010, 06:49 AM
Your story is great. Maybe it will inspire me.

Kim_Bitzflick
01-23-2010, 09:08 AM
I'm glad you had a great first time out. I think those ladies working in the salon just made a customer for life. Enjoy your time out & about, I know I have.

Carole Cross
01-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Congrats Sarah, now that you are out there will be no stopping you.

crsdrs
01-23-2010, 09:41 AM
sounds like fun & your nails are pretty too!

tammysuetv
01-23-2010, 10:03 AM
glad you had fun!