PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful 1st outing

IamSara
01-20-2010, 10:11 PM
I went out this evening for the very first time as Sarah!!! It was so exciting and very nervous also.
I went to get my nails done. I went late to try and not run into a bunch of GG's there but there were still 3 in the shop. I walked in and the lady behind the counter asked " My I help you maam?" She was sitting right across from me, not 3 feet away. I don't think she was that blind she didn't have glasses on. :) I was so pleased with my look after that. Unfortuantely my voice gave m away. When I talked her mouth dropped. :heehee: Anyway as I sat down a couple of the ladies getting their nails done looked at me. Both smiled knowingly but said not a word or laughed at me. Anyway but the time the young lady got done adding the acrylic nails, the other customers were all gone. Now I had the 3 ladies that worked there standing there talking to me and asking me about how I feel dressing as a woman, why I do it and they were even giving me pointers on my makup and the style of my wig.
All in all it was a wonderful first night out. I am gonna head out again to the a local watering hole, since I am sooooooo up from having such a wonderful outing.
Now all I can say is that it is vry hard to type with these wonderful red nails!!
Sarah :rose2:

sallyjones
01-21-2010, 11:07 AM
you go girl!!!! so happy for you.:)

Kerigirl2009
01-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Congrats, I wish I had the courage to do the salon thingy. Maybe someday (sigh). Enjoy the nails and stop staring at them. LOL :)

Andrea62
01-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi Sarah,

what a wonderfull story. No guessing where you will go next time you need your nails fixed.

Andrea

Staci G
01-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Yea!!! go girl get 'em done.. South Carolina has a lot of TG friendly shops in the big cities like G'ville, Charlston or Columbia. Isn't it wonderful when you find a friendly bunch of GGs to help you out.

victoriamwilliams1
01-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Sounds like a great outing you had.