PDA

View Full Version : who likes to be watched

taralynn
08-05-2004, 06:13 AM
fo rmonths now i have dressing up and just walking around the house . the lawn boys and trash guy even UPS guy love looking at my long legs. Does anyone else do this ...and what do you wear to do it

Amelie
08-05-2004, 11:58 AM
It would be kinda hard for someone to see me through the window. He'd have to have a long ladder. Sometimes I think the policeman in the helicopter can see me, I wave to him anyway.
Welcome!!

joann
08-26-2004, 02:42 PM
i answered the door today....in a black skirt suit,black stockings,hi heels.i was fully madeup with my auburn hair.knew it was not someone i know.a door2door salesman.listened politely,said no tnks in my soft voice and closed door.i chastised myself for doing it but i saw no reaction in his eyes nor change in his attitude.my tnks go firstly to God that someone i know did not walk into drive and see me.then to Yves s Laurent for Touche Elclat conceler.lastly to my nerve.well done on ur journey.love going out myself but never from home,love joann

Tristen Cox
08-26-2004, 02:56 PM
When I first moved here(6 yrs ago) I used to sun tan outside in the backyard wearing only a thong and heels completely shaved. There's only a chainlink fence to prevent my neighbors one yard over from seeing me. But my eyes were closed mostly and do not really know if they or the neighbors of my complex saw me. I heard people going in and out of doors and I somehow hoped one of them was watching me. It felt great to not know.:p

nuffsaid
08-26-2004, 07:38 PM
My bedroom mirror is next to the window and I have vertical blinds that is open when I get dressed as a woman and closed in my everyday clothes.

CindyT
08-26-2004, 08:42 PM
One of my favorite things to do is going to a motel out of town and getting a room which ca be seen from the parking lot, preferably on the 2nd or 3rd floor. I accidentally leave the curtains open and prance around in skimpy little outfits.
The fun part is you don't need to be perfect because they can't see you that close, but a nice large firm set of boobs will always draw some attention! I may even undress and perhaps try on a few different tops while "pretending" I did not notice that my curtain is open.

Cindy

mchelle
08-26-2004, 09:53 PM
few times i have worn a bra while shopping and try to let the cashier sorta see.
have stood by window, below ground apt when i had on panties a few times...theres a cute girl who walks her dog that saw once when i had on pink panties she actually walked by again to look i think and i try to catch when shes going by to get caught again. sometimes i put on a red lacy night and stand by window but dont think she has seen again. few others that i have tried that w.

SAUNDRAH
09-07-2004, 09:48 AM
on saturday nights,i like to stand out on my second floor balcony that over looks a vary buisy street.wareing either a cami or crop-t,bra and bike shorts or skirt.and choice of wig. :D

bralover
09-07-2004, 10:00 AM
i have stood in my front door wearing a bikini and wig while the garbage men picked up my trash they looked and waved i also like to lay out by the pool in a bathing suit we have a fenced around the yard but neighbors can still see i like to wear a bra under a button down shirt and let it fall open a little to give who ever is looking a little show its fun to undress with the curtains open at a hotel . i guess i'm a exhibitionist :D :D :D