PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie went shopping today

BonnieJG
08-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Hello All had to tell you :

Well it's summer and I just had to go shopping again I just love to shop I'm just try to find myself ! just got my first pair of shoes the other day it's the one in the photo and went outside for the first time at night lot's of firsts time this week. Well if I'm going to do it I mite as well go all the way, My wife just love it and we are having fun together she is planning to go to the store next week and suppries me with somthing ? she told me I will just love it and we are going away for the week end and she will not tell me what she is getting until next week :confused:

Just had to go for a NEW look so I got a new wig and to go with the new hair I just had to get a new dress ... ok I got two dresses

Still working on going out during the day +? And working on my make-up I haven't got it down right.

Any help that you can give is ok :thumbsup: still new at this But I'm having fun and learing more each day by reading all the threads and some of you have e-mail me & help me alone Thank You

Talk to you all later
Bonnie

Jesse69
08-05-2005, 11:24 PM
The pics are soo tiny! When people post these pic showing threads they should try to post pics as close to 39.1 kb !

Tristen Cox
08-05-2005, 11:32 PM
I think the pics were just fine, not everyone's an expert on editing, comes with practice

Melissa Ryan
08-06-2005, 01:23 AM
I'm impressed!!! The pics are great!! AND you managed to post them!! I still need some one else, and great restraint with my hammer!!

Thanks for sharing!!........Melissa.......

Krystal Lee
08-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Bonnie, You have done very well. The pictures are very good and I for one am impressed. Took me a long time to figure out how to post and without Tristen's help, am sure I would still be fighting the prossess.

Your wife sounds like a jewel so make sure she knows how much you love her!

As far as make up. Three things will help you but you must pay attention, ok are you ready? Here they are in order of importance, #1 practice,
#2 practice, #3 practice! :D

Have fun, you are on a journey for the rest of you life! :eek:

Hugs Krystal.