PDA

View Full Version : First Time Swimming.

Honey
01-22-2010, 09:34 AM
I've always been partial to a one piece swimsuit, and I've bought a couple but never really been happy, nor been swimming in one.

Luckily I finally found one that I liked, though I didn't at first think it would fit right.

This year we set up a small swimming pool and I thought I would try the swimsuit out for what it's actually designed for.

As much as I enjoyed the new feeling, and actually relaxed and as I should be, it made me down as well.

I wish I didn't have the boys though, I had thrown on the girls as a bit of a giggle to see how they worked in the water, I really wished that I was a gg.

I've never been totally comfortable with the boys, but having said that, I've had a lot of fun with them as well, but geez I wish there was a magic button that could turn me between my two physical self.

I still don't know what I want with my state, but sometimes it makes my feelings even worse when I'm in this mind.

Next time I get in the suit, I'll try and take some photos, it's not something I tend to do is take photos.

Still thought I would share my experience.

marie354
01-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Yea, I moved back to the beach a few months ago and I'm eagerly awaiting for the summer to arrive so I can take a dip in the ocean. I've got a couple of scars from an appendectomy when I was a kid, so a bikini is out of the question. I have a few skirt-suits, but I really need a new one this year before it warms up enough to head up to the beach. (It's only 2-blocks away. Just past he boardwalk.) I plan to go with a couple of girls I know, for a little support in case I get snickered at. It seems to me that they are more thrilled about it than I am. :)