PDA

View Full Version : Most never knew

Michelle 51
01-22-2010, 10:03 AM
I think we are so lucky to live in the age of the internet.We have the ability to share with others on forums like this our feelings etc and form a bond of sorts with like minded sisters.I feel sad because of all the sisters who came before us and lived their whole lives probaly thinking they were alone and having to hide from everyone how they felt not even knowing how many out there shared the same feelings or being able to talk to them .

Karren H
01-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Yeah!! Totally agree! I remember when I was young thinking I was the only one out there till I found an artcle about NYC transvestites in a Look magazine! The web has been awesome so far!

Christina Horton
01-22-2010, 11:34 AM
I AM not be that old but , the net was not there in my early years but in the 80s there was talk shows like Sally Jessy and Phil Donahue etc. So I saw those shows and saw the CDers in then. Think about it back then......How much courage did it take to go on a show like that back then. WOW. They were brave. So I knew I was not alone just did not know how to go out dressed that I wanted to do since I was 4. So ya we are very lucky nowadays and I try not to "Take it all for granted"

Thank you all for your support.

Kate Simmons
01-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Yeah, those of us who were CDing cavemen(women?) made quantum leaps when the net came along. Now it is more a case of dressing like Wilma Deering than Grandma Rockstone.:battingeyelashes::)