PDA

View Full Version : What is your style of dress?

emmicd
08-05-2005, 11:28 PM
How do you like to dress as to your choice of style?

Do you prefer tapping into the fountain of youth as well as your girlie side by dressing like the teenage girls do in jeans and tee shirt?

Or do you prefer dressing like a young professional woman in pant suits or skirt suits?

Do you prefer being very feminine and wear dresses and skirts?

Or do you like to dress like most girls (ggs) I've grown to know who prefer not to wear dresses at all. They usually wear slacks, jeans, blouses and occasionally a skirt?

I guess crossdressers dress as differently as ggs do. Some very feminine, some very casual and some like boys.

How do you like to dress?

Emmi

Sherlyn
08-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Well there is a bit of trashy in me ..lol ..just love the look ...soooooo I usually wear short skirts with tops..when I go out... however I do not wear highheels or hose ..but bare legs "n' sandals too match my outfit,,,summer casual I guess ..tis what I see on most GG's out at night in Ktown so I feel I am not outta place :) (I hope ) ....although Kew has had me lookin classy a few times ...:) and I must admit I did enjoy!!!

FionaAlexis
08-06-2005, 12:19 AM
In another tranny site, tvChix - you are asked to nominate your style from a list:

General/Everyday
Classy/Stylish
****ty/Trashy
Innocent Virgin
Little Bo Peep/Sissy
Secretary/Uniforms
Dom Bitch
Submissive Maid
Goth Chick
Smart Tart

I have no real idea exactly what some of them mean - I'm not sure exactly what 'innocent virgin' would be? Or why 'secretary' and 'uniforms' go together. And where does '****ty/trashy' end and 'smart tart' begin. Or is a 'smart tart' - really 'classy stylish' with a bit of stocking top showing? But anyway I slot myself into 'classy/stylish' - though do wear towards professional skirt suits at times

I think somewhere I said I like my style to be 'lady who lunches' ??? - well it conjured up a bit of a visual image - but its all fantasy stuff - and, in the end, as one of my friends is wont to say - 'I'm just a crap tranny'.

Fiona xx

laurab323
08-06-2005, 12:42 AM
I would say a mix between General and classy / stylish. Soccer mom like. I enjoy nice skirts and dresses on occassion, but I am conservative most of the time. Every now and then the tigress comes out, but never in public...I'm a good girl :)

xoxo
Laura

Clare
08-06-2005, 01:04 AM
It's sad to see that the current generation of young ladies (GG's) don't seem to wear dresses like the girls did when i was younger (the '80s). Mind you, back then, dresses were a real fashion statement!

I guess, i have three distinct styles of dressing.

1 Business style skirt suits. Just love that professional appearance and image!

2 Dresses - all sorts. From semi-formal through to casual, as long as they are of a high quality!

3 Skirts and tops for casual wear. Just enjoy the ability to mix and match to create a new look!

Christine

Sweet Jeanette
08-06-2005, 01:40 AM
How do I dress?--- :D ---In my strappy 2 1/2 inch sandals and pretty painted toes, and nothing else, ---walking down the road in the black of Midnight!!! :p ---Just Kidding!-------Usually, a light colorful blouse, with a darker skirt; ------an off-black shade of hose and 2 to 3 inch heels. I do not try to imitate any one kind of style, but rather, ---dress as I see fit, after the workday, when I can indulge my Female state of mind. ---My "Better Half", if you will.----And, ---Who knows; ---maybe I "Wasn't Kidding", about the first part of this post!!! ;)

JayeEdgar
08-06-2005, 02:29 AM
I know that the modern trend is for gg's to wear pantsuits or slacks and flats, but when I get the yen to dress I want to be just as feminine as I can be.

I want to wear skirts or dresses, nylons, high heels, makeup, jewelry and a wig when I am in femme mode.

Since I grew up in the 50's I like the styles from that period. My models are June Cleaver, Margaret Anderson and Donna Stone. If could find one, I would love to wear a poodle skirt---they were all the rage when I was in junior high.

JayeEdgar

Jan W
08-06-2005, 03:23 AM
Here I am dressed for the office and an evening out with the girls after work.

Shaylynn
08-06-2005, 03:32 AM
I'm very much an old fashion girl and love being very femmy. I love wearing frilly dresses, nylon stockings and spikey heels. Would not be caught ever wearing a pants suit. I simply adore the ladies fashions, and makeup too, of the 1940's and 50's.

hugs
Shaylynn

Shaylynn
08-06-2005, 03:34 AM
Jan thats a lovely outfit, you look wonderful.

Hugs
Shaylynn

rusty 2004
08-06-2005, 04:26 AM
i have three dress styles, casual, business and evening, plus swimwear of course!!
the evening wear is my favorite, as it is the most feminine and elegant part of the day, but at the same time i love the formality and slight restriction of the business look.
my casual clothes let me relax and be creative with accessories. all three require careful attention to detail including shoes of course!!!

i need more shoes!

xxx

rusty

eleventhdr
08-06-2005, 04:49 AM
I really do lie those pictures especailly the last one!. To me just being able to final dress enfemm would be the way. I just want to be a girl!. If only wearing the cloths would change you to the other sex that would be just fine with me since i often feel that way when dresssed anyway. Oh well!. Maybe somehow it just might happen. Suzy!.

Jan W
08-06-2005, 04:52 AM
Gorgeous Rusty and by the way we all need more shoes!

cosmolovesph
08-06-2005, 09:56 AM
It's sad to see that the current generation of young ladies (GG's) don't seem to wear dresses like the girls did when i was younger (the '80s). Mind you, back then, dresses were a real fashion statement!

I guess, i have three distinct styles of dressing.

1 Business style skirt suits. Just love that professional appearance and image!

2 Dresses - all sorts. From semi-formal through to casual, as long as they are of a high quality!

3 Skirts and tops for casual wear. Just enjoy the ability to mix and match to create a new look!

Christine

You gave basically the same answer i was going to :thumbsup:

cosmolovesph
08-06-2005, 09:57 AM
I want to wear skirts or dresses, nylons, high heels, makeup, jewelry and a wig when I am in femme mode.

JayeEdgar

It's like you all are reading my mind :eek: but i guess great minds (and tastes) think alike!

Tiffy
08-06-2005, 12:08 PM
I follow after my wife since she is the type of woman that I lust after. So I am ****ty/ trashy for sure.

Kisses, April

Kaye_martin
08-06-2005, 01:38 PM
My style? 52 year old goth bitch :D , LOL, nope, just kidding. More like 52 year old GG, I'm a believer in acting my age :)

hugs,
kaye_martin

suzi_cd
08-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Jeans, t-shirts, sportswear.

Then there is the LBD, stockings look - not ****ty but sultry.

Then there is the **** mode :eek:

suzi

xx

kymmieLorain
08-06-2005, 04:05 PM
For me I get what appeals to me, I am the one who is wearing the item. If I like the look of it. I have the short skirt, long dress, LBD( doesn't everyone) I know am on the search for a nice pinstriped professional skirt suite, But if something else strikes my fancy I will pick it up.

Kymmie

JenniRose
08-06-2005, 05:41 PM
I prefer a nice dress, skirt suit or skirt set. If I'm going to wear pants, I might as well be in drab.

My favorite item, right now, is a Talbots silk dress. It feels good, fits well and can go anywhere from semi-casual to business or even church.

JenniRose

LouiseCassell
08-06-2005, 05:45 PM
I tend to pick whatever is clean, if its also ironed then bonus time!

Jodi
08-06-2005, 08:54 PM
I dress to blend in. I dress in a traditional, classic business style. Due to my odd sizing--a 14 on the top and a 6 on the bottom, most dresses do not fit me well. I have learned to rely on coordinates. For going out during the day, I am very comfortable in nice dressy pants and a sweater. My passion is for heels. I have found that by wearing nicely fitting pants, I can wear my 4" heels and not draw attention to myself.

For dressier occasions, I do like my leather pants or skirts. My skirts are always knee length or just above the knee. In the warmer weather, i have been wearing crops and nice lightweight skirts with sandals. With these, I never wear hose. As much as I would like to do the shorter skirts and low cut tops, I just can not do it at my age. With the classic look, I have found that I can go most anywhere and blend in with no problems.

Jodi

MichelleGray502
08-06-2005, 09:22 PM
as you can problay tell when femm i wear mostly skirts (knee length or just above the knee and either a nice blouse or sweater in the cooler weather and hose in the cooler weather as well. I have on occasion worn dresses but not very often i don't feel very confortable in them so i only wear them once in a while. however i do like very nice fitting ladies pants which i only started wearing a short while ago. i also wear ladies business skirt suits on special occasions as well.

Melissa A.
08-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Mostly casual skirts and tops, T-shirts,(Hey! Jeans and t-shirts ain't just for young girls!), some more dressy skirts, A few dressy dresses and of course, a couple of minis and plunging neckline tops! Same wardrobe as most girls, minus the suits. Maybe I'll get into them sometime soon.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Crystal Harmony
08-06-2005, 11:02 PM
I dip into a bit of everything i like to keep my options wide open pending what mood i am in, my waredrobe has a great selection :thumbsup: