PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Weekend

serinalynn
01-23-2010, 05:00 AM
My wife and daughter (25) and I spent a recient 3 day weekend in Las Vegas, It was fun standing round in our hotel room just the 3 of us in a bra and panty. I went on this trip with all womens clothing. My wife thought everyone would be standing around laughing and pointing at me in my womens clothing but no one said a word at how I was dressed and I just minded my own business. I didn't gamble that much but I did go an 2 shopping trips to the Meadows Mall and tied on lots o tops and bottons before buying a new crinkle top a pair of dress trousers and a matching bra and panty set. It was a great weekend. I wasn't able to get to the Glamour Botique this trip but will stop there in March on our next trip to Las Vegas.

Genifer Teal
01-23-2010, 08:55 AM
The best part is no one will talk about it when they get home either. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Most people are so caught up in their own lives they could care less what someone else does. Us gals should spend more time being ourselves and less time worrying what others will think.

Glad you had a nice time.

missygatv
01-23-2010, 09:29 AM
If you think you had fun on this trip just wait until you have your makeover with Amy at GB. I had two and I have to tell you that I'm hooked! It's my new drug. I've been dressing for the better part of my 49 years and I never felt more feminine in my life! I didn't brave the mall in daytime but I did go into a couple of shops at night and bought some stuff.

Look forward to your post of the next trip.

Julie1010
01-25-2010, 07:03 PM
In Vegas nobody cares who you are. Thats why its such a great city.

sherri52
01-25-2010, 07:43 PM
That's a good trip and it's great that both your wife and daughter know and accept Serina