PDA

View Full Version : Doppelganger

MargaretJ
01-23-2010, 02:44 PM
I was out shopping today (in drab), and while walking into a large store, I noticed two women coming out, and I thought I recognised one of them. It took a moment for the penny to drop, and I suddenly realised I was looking at a women who bore a striking similarity to Margaret. I am both amazed and pleased at this. Has anyone else seen themselves?

linnea
01-23-2010, 02:47 PM
No, but I'm sure that it's pretty eerie.

KristinSkye
01-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Not me, but that must have been an interesting out of body experience :P

Rianna Humble
01-23-2010, 03:45 PM
I suddenly realised I was looking at a women who bore a striking similarity to Margaret. I am both amazed and pleased at this. Has anyone else seen themselves?

Thank {deity} that I have not. I don't think that the world could withstand two people who looked like me :eek:

sherri52
01-23-2010, 03:56 PM
No, but I'd supplt the can for thier collection to get plastic surgery

Brandi Wyne
01-23-2010, 04:06 PM
The closet I've come to that was seeing my sister after I had been dressed fully and realized that I looked so much like her.

KristinSkye
01-23-2010, 04:08 PM
The closet I've come to that was seeing my sister after I had been dressed fully and realized that I looked so much like her.

Now that you mention it, the first time I did full blown makeup I finished, looked in the mirror and couldn't believe how much like my sister I looked...that was kinda creepy, I mean I swear I just looked like an older version...

Kate Simmons
01-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Hope not Hon. I don't think the world is quite ready for two of me.:heehee:

Karren H
01-23-2010, 05:15 PM
No. But I've had plenty of people tell me they had an aunte that looked just like me they must have all be related?

NV Susan
01-23-2010, 05:30 PM
I don't know Margaret, it sounds like a trip into the Twilight Zone!!! :devil:

rayander01
01-23-2010, 05:51 PM
All I can say is pity the poor girl who looks like me. Now that would be a nightmare!!!!
lol

Rey

Deidra Cowen
01-23-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm like you sweetie I spotted my stunt GG double once. I posted about it here a while back. It has been a few years but I was at the local Kroger grocery shopping with my son. Anyways a GG with my hairdo, same type of outfits I like and fairly close in the face was coming down the aisle and I really was transfixed looking at her!

My legs had hers beat however! My bootie was a tie. But she of course had a real GG hourglass figure which would have left me in the dust and about 1/10 the slap (makeup) troweled on than I would have had if dressed. :tongueout

Jocelyn Quivers
01-24-2010, 09:10 AM
No the closest is seeing a GG wearing a dress or top that I have, and it looked a lot better on them than me.

cdinmd206
01-24-2010, 09:21 AM
I had the same experience once, but quickly realized I was about to walk into a floor to ceiling mirror.

Crysten
01-24-2010, 10:38 AM
One time, a bunch of my friends, who'd been hanging out together - came and told me the following - they'd seen someone who looked EXACTLY LIKE ME, only female. This wasn't a joke, and none of them knew that I dressed (as far as I know). Creepy, and I never met this lady. I still find it creepy.

Rianna Humble
01-24-2010, 12:56 PM
I had the same experience once, but quickly realized I was about to walk into a floor to ceiling mirror.

:roflmao:

Persephone
01-24-2010, 01:52 PM
One time, a bunch of my friends, who'd been hanging out together - came and told me the following - they'd seen someone who looked EXACTLY LIKE ME, only female. This wasn't a joke, and none of them knew that I dressed (as far as I know). Creepy, and I never met this lady. I still find it creepy.

Yeah, I knew this guy who constantly told me that he knew a woman who looked exactly like me. It did feel a little creepy, and I never did get a chance to meet her.

What would really be creepy would be to have someone tell you that they saw a woman who looked exactly like you, etc., and it really was you when you were out someplace.