PDA

View Full Version : Fetish Ball

Tina L.
01-24-2010, 12:02 AM
I was hoping to be telling about my adventures of attending a
fetish ball. with a screwed up knee that was out. and i wanted to be out for the first time dressed.
has anyone been to a fetish ball? i could be glad i didn't go

Tina L.

Katesback
01-24-2010, 01:48 AM
I have been to a fetish ball years ago. It is a sight to behold. For a CD who is not comfortable in the REAL world and spends her time at Gay bars (safe places) it is truely a dream come true. It is a chance to escape the gay thing and be around a new group of people.

sterling12
01-24-2010, 02:13 AM
What's a Fetish Ball? Is that some kind of new electronic toy that all The Kids will be demanding next Christmas? We better tell The Chinese to get "cracking," and up their factory's production.

Seriously, haven't been to a Ball, but a lot of us do hang out at our local "Alternative" Club in Tampa. I've seen a little bit of everything, and I find The Practitioners to be open to us, very candid, very friendly, guileless, and really a lot more fun to be around than most "Straight People" that I know.

If you ever get there; have fun, keep an open mind, be friendly, and learn!

Peace and Love, Joanie

maddiegrl2k6
01-24-2010, 02:26 AM
I haven't been to one, but I think it would be great! Everyone being accepted for who/what they are inside. People can throw away their self-conciousness at those balls! Have fun!

Maddie

Joanie_Shakti
01-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Now I have Shel Silverstien's "Freaker's Ball" as an earworm:

Come on baby, grease your lips
Grab your hat, and swing your hips
And don't forget to bring your whips
We're going to the Freaker's Ball...

From pictures I've seen of those things, it looks like it would be a fun way to dress up in public. You wouldn't even have to worry about passing at an event like that. Just dress in your favorite outfit and let loose.

Marissa
01-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi Tina, yes I have been to one.. this year was my first visit and i was dressed.. if i had known about before, i might have tried in drab also.. :)

One said it right.. you have to have an open mind.. since many various outfits will be worn.. some will be slaves or masters..some will be as various couples..gg/m..m/m..gg/cd, etc.. had a great time..even danced and uhhh kissed a girl.. ok.. :eek::daydreaming::D

the outfits were crazy.. they said no nudity..well okay no genetalia..so nicely covered..especially the nipples which had a small piece of tape or something of that nature.. :eek::heehee::D

so many pretty women..especially if you have a goth fetish..

only part i saw as a turn off but can see why it fit the theme was seeing a couple in nazi outfits..

other then that it was a great time..

hope you decide to go.. and have a great times..

Hugs,

angelfire
01-24-2010, 12:47 PM
I've been to 1 fetish event (not exactly a ball, but a night-club event). There was only 1 crossdresser there, and they made no attempt to pass, no wig, no make-up, or anything. A couple people I was there with passed negative comments about it, and I think they ended up feeling uncomfortable because they left rather early. I wasn't dressed or out to these friends anyway, but I still said "Listen, we're at a fetish event. Seriously, this stuff should not only be expected, but accepted as well." and they were kinda like "Yea, I guess you're right."

Rachel Morley
01-24-2010, 01:04 PM
My wife Marla and went to a massive one for Halloween in Las Vegas in 2006. We had an awesome time. There was over 2000 people at that party! Dressing up in a costume was practically mandatory as they charged $40 more on the door if you didn't dress up. I saw lots of people crossdressed. There was a massive dancefloor, DJ playing house and trance, laser lightshow, lots of weird and wonderful stage acts and alternative cabaret, and there were also interesting side displays of BDSM going on too. They also had a second dancefloor in another room where the DJ was playing old school pop and dance music and that place was really rocking. There were tons of booths in and around the place with people selling stuff. My wife and I got a commemorative picture :D

Destiny
01-24-2010, 11:59 PM
"Fetish Ball"? Oh yeah baby!! :) I have been to a few, also been to many fetish clubs and parties in and around Atlanta. They are hella fun, a diverse crowd, no judging, no friction and usually shows and demo's that make you say "Wow". Love em.

Rogina B
01-25-2010, 05:52 AM
Like the others said...Loose and fun is better than uptight and boring!:thumbsup:

christinek
01-25-2010, 08:00 AM
Interesting, and I thought the SCC was like that, guess I need to seek one out.

Angel.Marie76
01-25-2010, 09:56 AM
I suppose it might depend on your definition of fettish I suppose, however the clubs that I frequent are of the 'goth' variety, and have theme nights that they refer to as fetish balls, etc. However, on any other nights, there are people of varying degrees of BDSM / ElectroPunk / Goth / Vampy / zombie / younameit all the time. On the nights of the 'Ball' or other specific themed nights, they'll have everything from rope shows / BDSM and whipping displays, wax play, and so on and on to fit the niche' for the night.

I have a close friend in Vegas that's been going to the Fetish and Fantasy Ball every year for Hallows, and she's a 'Knottie' rope mistress herself too. She's been /dying/ to get me out there for Hallows some year, but that's not likely to happen any time soon. She says they're a blast.