PDA

View Full Version : Ex wife trying to out me

Patricia
08-06-2005, 07:50 AM
My wife left me a while ago after assaulting me. She has been spying on me when we meet and I foolishly left her alone while getting her something to eat. She checked my mobile phone and couldnt find anything, but then found some pictures of me on my digital camera showing me dressed up. She already knew that I had done this before, so it was not as if it was a revelation. She did not confront me at the time, but sent emails to my collegues at work telling them that I am homosexual and have had meetings with CD's since she left me, which is not true. The only saving grace is that they know all about her treatment of me in the past, but I am still devastated by what she has done.

Raychel
08-06-2005, 08:01 AM
Why do some women have to be so evil. Maybe if they were just a litle bit nicer, the whole thought of homosexualality would not be an issue. I hope that all of your friends know how she can be. My best wishes go out to you.
Raychel

StephanieCD
08-06-2005, 08:18 AM
Maybe an honest talk with her about it would help? Did with mine.

Helen240762
08-06-2005, 08:24 AM
I suffered the same threats and abuse after my marraige fell apart due to my wifes infidelity , this was then compounded when after a family argument my sister who I had trusted with my ' secret' threatened to ' out' me unless I gave her a certain amount of money ...I refused and she went ahead...my family and I have never spoken for 6 years but I now care very little as I am so happy .

Ashley in Virginia
08-06-2005, 08:36 AM
I think it is time to kill her.

J/k :p

Jamie M
08-06-2005, 09:33 AM
The only saving grace is that they know all about her treatment of me in the past

My heart goes out to you , nobody deserves when she's done to you. like you say though at least all your friends know what she's like and can take it all with a pinch of salt

I really hope things get better for you soon :hugs:

paulaN
08-06-2005, 09:41 AM
If your friends and famley know what she is like I'd say you'll be fine. Reinforce to them how vengfull she is beeing.

Wendy me
08-06-2005, 09:45 AM
you will have to tell them all the truth ......the pics. were of halloween outfits she made you wear ...and now she is trying to black mail you and be spitefull .....

Jenny Beth
08-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Blackmail is such an ugly word and it brings out the worst in people. My daughter's mother who I was never married to threatened to out me to my family when she found out. We were already locked in a battle and I was no angel either when it came to words. For her it was the ultimate lever to get one up on me but she never used it. Since your wife has crossed that line in trying to make you look bad all you can do is damage control. You now have the option of explaining yourself to your friends and time will tell who your friends really are. I wish you luck.

JoannaDees
08-06-2005, 10:27 AM
I hope you know now to have absolutely no more contact with her.

Amelia Moxon
08-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Consult a lawyer, if she is sending slanderous e-mails to work colleagues you have a legal right to stop her, she has a history of assaulting you so I think you may be able to do something about it, but please have no more contact, and don't worry about work they can't sack you for it as that would be unfair dismissal and discrimination, the same is true of any work place bullying etc.
I hope you get this sorted out soon girl; you certainly don't deserve what she is doing to you.

Loadsa Hugs
Michelle xxx

Tammietoo
08-06-2005, 10:43 AM
I don't have any great advice, other than if she doesn't actually have the pictures i.e. proof (they were just on your camera) then you don't have to explain anything to your friends and co-workers except that your ex has some serious issues. Good luck, my thoughts go out to you.

Anita
08-06-2005, 10:48 AM
time to give her good talking too me thinks or a bl..dy good slapping!

GypsyKaren
08-06-2005, 10:56 AM
The only advice I can think of is to try to ignore what she's done. Don't let it bother you because that's what she wants. Walk with your head held high. It's times like these where you find out who your friends really are.

GypsyKaren

Tristen Cox
08-06-2005, 11:01 AM
:hugs: Patricia, you've already done some to dis-establish her credibility with others who might have made this more of an issue. Some people get off on making others misrable. Definitly stay away from her, unless there are any children involved which would complicate matters far more. In any case give her nothing else to use as evidence. I am sorry for what she's putting you through, hopefully some kind of good will come in the end.

Deborah
08-06-2005, 11:34 AM
I suffered the same threats and abuse after my marraige fell apart due to my wifes infidelity , this was then compounded when after a family argument my sister who I had trusted with my ' secret' threatened to ' out' me unless I gave her a certain amount of money ...I refused and she went ahead...my family and I have never spoken for 6 years but I now care very little as I am so happy .

Been there also. Except it was the ex-wife who was going to out me unless i pay her. Cheats on me, blackmails me then a few months later wants to remarry me.
LMAO ummm NO!!:rolleyes:

karen fox
08-06-2005, 11:37 AM
my wife told her mother, her sister & brother-in-law and her other sister-in-law when she first found out. That was many years ago but I did the old line of promising to her that I would never dress again (I always used to dress in her clothes).
Then after a few years and my new job giving plenty of time away from home and a company car, I started to build my own collection of "bits".
She found the bag in my car one day away at the coast and when we returned home she took the bag to her mother's house and went through all of it. In front of her mother!
We tried to carry on after she burnt it all, but I started to collect more, which you would!!
Anyway we talked and talked and she seemed to accept all of the CDing and she saw me dressed for the first time. Everything seemed to be fine and we were happy.
Now, just lately she has gone to a totally different extreme. I am not allowed to dress at home, she gives her mum grief , my mum grief (after telling my mum that "she did not marry a transvestite") and after she made me feel she so guilty, I threw all everything in the dustbin. I was so bad tempered, until I took it all out again thinking to myself if you want to be that way fine. But don't make me feel like this.
Now we are not talking or getting on but hey, she feels like that and I can't do anything right.
Why do some GG's have to be like this.

Deborah
08-06-2005, 11:38 AM
My wife left me a while ago after assaulting me. She has been spying on me when we meet and I foolishly left her alone while getting her something to eat.

Oh btw....never leave anything around your ex. Everytime mine comes over to visit the kids i delete everything off my camera and wipe out all my cookies on my computer. I hide all my clothes in the car too.
Even though she already knows....out of sight out of mind...hopefully out of my life one of these days.:rolleyes:

Kaye_martin
08-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Too bad your ex has nothing better to do! Looking on the bright side, you're rid of her :) so now you can just concentrate on how you want to live your own life .... and just do it :)

hugs,
kaye_martin

Patricia
08-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Thanks for all your helpful advice and support. She has serious issues, including wanting to still control me. I have told her to stay out of my life or I will get a court order against her. I wish I had said yes when the police asked if I wanted to press charges after she attacked me. In this country the police, only seems to recognise violence in marraige when its committed by the man and not the woman. After I refused to have her prosecuted, she had them eject me from my own house!
Anyway its all done now, by the way do you like my new avatar!