PDA

View Full Version : A little depressed looking in my closet :(

Christina Horton
01-24-2010, 02:24 AM
Hay there Boys and girls.

Ya I am a little down. Only because I have no money to shop with and I need more clothes. I have about 40 or 50 different combos of outfits I can wear but.......I NEED MORE STUFF .

I will need more makeup soon , I need more tops , skirts , dresses , shoes , ear rings , Plus I (at the moment) can't get my nails done in acrylic again , since I have not figured out if I can let my new boss know I am CD or see if having long painted nails would be ok with him. You see it's a smaller CO then my last one and so I see the boss more and he does not have the contracts that my last CO had.

Don't worrie about me getting tooo depressed cuz I am a naturally happy person and will get out of this Miner blue funk .

But if you girls would like to (pass the hat) and donate money to the "Christina needs more clothes" fund , I would gladly take the money . LOL.

Have any of you gone through the same thing? I am sure you all have at one point in your CD life , unless your rich , in witch case I expect you to did deep and shall out big for the fund .

Thanks for letting me "VENT"......I have always been full of......Hot air! Now this proves it :devil:

Tamara Croft
01-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Oh woe is you :violin: You have more clothes than sense, yet you want more. There are people here who would love to have as many clothes as you do, yet really can't afford it. I don't see them *jokingly* asking for money for clothes either... :rolleyes:

<edit> But you can afford to go to the movies.... :brolleyes:

Loni
01-24-2010, 03:33 AM
and for those here in the "states" can help out another driver...we just do not get paid so well.

i could use the cash for a couple pairs of new shoes...:heehee:

DaisyG
01-24-2010, 06:43 AM
Christina,

Sorry about your nails, but you should count yourself fortunate to have had a boss that was OK with your acrylics - - even though you have yet to find out if your new boss will be. :sad:

For over 20 years I've worked for small companies none of which was/is at all tolerant. I can only dream of what it's like having acrylic nails done. :daydreaming:

Good luck shopping! :)

Daisy

Andy66
01-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Silly girl, it sounds like you have ten times as many clothes as I do.

It will be okay, there will be better times ahead. Maybe get yourself a new pair of panties or something, they usually don't cost that much. :hugs:

Presh GG
01-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes, I think that's a great idea !!:brolleyes:

Just dig deep ladies the more $ the better

And send it to HAITI !

Christeen, kidding or no, can't you think of someone else for once. It's not all about you. Those people don't even have water to drink ! Why not sell a few of those outfits and donate the proceeds to HAITI ?? I will match you $ for $.
Begging for yourself is so wrong, unless you are starving.

Presh GG

Nicole Erin
01-24-2010, 06:10 PM
But if you girls would like to (pass the hat) and donate money to the "Christina needs more clothes" fund , I would gladly take the money . LOL.

Thanks for letting me "VENT"......I have always been full of......Hot air! Now this proves it :devil:
/me hears those sad violins playing

We take your word for being full of hot air.
And the "Christina needs more clothes" fund? You are KILLING us! :devil:

Gyod woman you are nuttier than a squirrel turd! Wait that is me, as I should have been... :o

There IS good news. OK, remember what you told me about SL how it can lend a little to the satifaction of dressing? Yeah I thought you were full of it until my clothing folder causes sim lag when I open it.
But anyways if you get on there, there is this place called pixel dolls that is having a sale, L$10 for some outfits and not bad stuff, better than freebies but not quite the SL fashion show material. I like it and you KNOW what a stickler my stupid avatar is for fashion. LAndmark coming your way when I log in...

Hey umm, there is more good news - I found out that the forum donation coordinator for the "Christina needs more clothes fund" is someone named Helen Waite, so if you are looking for donations, go to hell-n-wait. HAHA

Moiselle

Teresa Ann
01-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Hi Everyone , I know how Christine feels I have been out of work for a year and can't but new dresses so I have to borrow from my wife's closet.

sherri52
01-24-2010, 06:51 PM
There are many girls here with less ( not me) ,but I'm sure if you give them 5 of your current outfits they will send you 1 in return.

Nicole Erin
01-24-2010, 07:11 PM
There are many girls here with less ( not me) ,but I'm sure if you give them 5 of your current outfits they will send you 1 in return.

that wouldn't be a bad trade if it was 5 things a person didn't want anymore.

Slim Jim
01-24-2010, 08:54 PM
But if you girls would like to (pass the hat) and donate money to the "Christina needs more clothes" fund , I would gladly take the money
Not sure about the clothes, but we might be talked into taking up a collection for you if you'd agree to burn Grandma's wig you wear in your avatar.

KateSpade83
01-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Don't be depressed, C.H. At least you can buy more stuff and that will come in time. For me, I can't buy anymore stuff because I don't have anymore closet space unless I purge some to buy some stuff.

5 years of cd purchases and now I'm too loaded with $20,000+ of womens clothes!

Christina Horton
01-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Not sure about the clothes, but we might be talked into taking up a collection for you if you'd agree to burn Grandma's wig you wear in your avatar.

Well the withe hair stays sorry hun I love the hair. But Thanks for the offer .

Don't be depressed, C.H. At least you can buy more stuff and that will come in time. For me, I can't buy anymore stuff because I don't have anymore closet space unless I purge some to buy some stuff.

5 years of cd purchases and now I'm too loaded with $20,000+ of womens clothes!

Ya I saw your vid and WOW all those rack......I mean WOW. You Garage/Closet is FAB.

Sandy Banks
01-24-2010, 10:46 PM
Your depresssion is just because of an obsession, remember we're in a recession. So let that be a lesson!!!:devil::devil::D:D

aggi123
01-24-2010, 11:04 PM
hey you! i'm in the same funk as you right now! well minus the new job part. There are so many things I want right now, but am in the middle of financial turmoil as I am desperately saving every penny I can find to move out of my parents house. :O

Andy66
01-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Well the withe hair stays sorry hun I love the hair. But Thanks for the offer .
I like your hair. You look very cute. :love: