PDA

View Full Version : 2010 goals update

Connie D50
01-24-2010, 12:11 PM
2010 Goals

Select and try on cloths in dressing room.
Go to register and buy something.
Go into a small ladies shop.
Go to a movie.
Go to a restaurant (even just fastfood)
I did one of my 2010 goals last night me and 2 GG's Friends went and saw
It's Complicated (big 10 screen theater). First a great film to see with girl friends half the show was filled with girls friends seeing the film and half with dates.
Not one person looked twice Friend bought the tickets I did have to hand my to the ticket taker not a second look :-) was a great time.
I had on a nice pair of ladie jeans- brown top -suede jacket (brown) brown boots. One down 3 to go

Connie

sterling12
01-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Nothing says you can't come up with some New Goals. Glad to hear you had such a nice evening with your Galfriends.

And now, on to bigger and better things! It's peculiar, but generally being out enfemme, doing and enjoying, leads to a desire to do it again and again. Confidence builds, and you will get bolder. If you get "Read," don't take it as a setback...it happens to everyone at sometime.

You will know when you have "arrived." I think it's when you just look upon going out as a pleasant experience that you know will lead to further adventures. Whenever you can reach a point where you just think, "Hey tonight/today is just going to be different. I'll accept that and just look forward to it, while I just enjoy myself;" that's when you have gone past The Tipping Point.

BTW, It feels absolutely wonderful, when you get there!

Peace and Love, Joanie