PDA

View Full Version : what an oppertunity I have

crossdrezzer1
01-24-2010, 05:03 PM
was chatting with a GG friend that DOESNT know and she owns a dress shop,, told her it seems it would be fun as hell to work there as its like working in a female locker room where all the girls get half naked all the time and I would love it and would do it on the weekends for free,,,,I said all this jokingly and she replied ,, I could use some weekend help and could find stuff for you to do and alot of the girls always say wish they had a mans opinion on how they looked in the dress,,, she then she said with the store barley making it all I could do is give you some last years dresses that are out of the production line for your wife,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HUMMMMMmmmm,,,,what should I do??? wife doesnt want me to out myself to this lady as it would make my wife seem weird being with a cd,,I know its stupid but must respect the wifes wishes and I can see her point of view on that detail....

Danielle Gee
01-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Wow!!! I'd love to have an opportunity like that - Kinda dicey squaring it with the wife however - What are you gonna do, have you decided?

joandher
01-24-2010, 05:20 PM
GO-GO-GO- Girl

after all you cant let a friend down,if I lived a bit closer it would be a race to the door,
and you don't have to out yourself to her,by what you have said, I thinks !!that she might already have an inkling :o ???, anyway you could ,share the clothes with your wife.
what an opportunity to learn more ???

:hugs: J-JAY

Nicola2876
01-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Go for it, sounds like a dream job. Shame you couldn't work there en femme. Now that would be a dream job!! xx

Lidia_tv
01-24-2010, 05:27 PM
I'd definitely go for it, you don't get an opportunity like that every day. Besides, who says you have to out yourself?

Holly
01-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Well, I'll be the odd girl out. I'd say walk away. "Working in a female locker room where all the girls get half naked all the time," is hardly an honorable motivation. Your lack of respect for women is pretty sad :sad:. As far as payment is concerned, unless you and your wife wear the same size, you've lost your cover. And with all that temptation around, you would be hard pressed to not be tempted to try things on, putting yourself at great risk of discovery. Not a good idea IMO.

Babette
01-24-2010, 06:09 PM
You didn't mention how your wife felt about your dressing. If she is either OK or somewhat tolerant, I'd say you should not botch up a good thing by going against her wishes. If she is not OK with your dressing, you could be fanning flames.

I think your conscience has provide the answer based on your last statement, "...I know its stupid but must respect the wifes wishes and I can see her point of view on that detail...."

Babette

sherri52
01-24-2010, 06:58 PM
It would be great for a couple of days, but could you keep your hands off the dresses. At some point you would give yourself away. I was offered a job in a lingeree store in Orlando when I lived there. My former GF wouldn't hear of it. Now I own my own thrift store.

RADER
01-24-2010, 08:25 PM
If your wife is about the same size as you, well it just might work out for
you. If the two of you are way different in sizes, then respect your
wife's wishes, and back away. Remember, your wife comes first, you can
always get more clothes, a good suportive wife is worth one in a million.
Rader :)

giuseppina
01-24-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm with Holly. Your motivation does not seem entirely honourable :sad: and it will upset your wife. It isn't worth the consequences to your marriage, IMHO. Think about it.

Loni
01-24-2010, 08:56 PM
i would gladly work there for free dresses:daydreaming:....but the drive would kill me.:doh:
(only 100 miles east of SF.)

i say you must pass on this offer at this time. it is a offer to die for fue sure...but the wife does come first here.:hugs:

crossdrezzer1
01-25-2010, 06:28 AM
yes me and my wife wear almost the same size,, she is a 14-16 and im a 16-18,, she is ok with my dressing but not ok with my outing myself with people we know,,,,I do respect the females and wouldnt invade their pravacy at all,, just would be nice working in a pretty place and feeling good,,I think a room full of pretty dresses radiate a vibe that my perwsonality can suck in and make me feel good...would walk out every day with a super smile....

JiveTurkeyOnRye
01-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Wait a second, you basically told this woman, who doesn't know that you crossdress, that you'd work for free in her store because you would like to watch women get half naked, and her response, not knowing you crossdress, was that you could come work on weekends and ogle her customers and get paid in dresses?

I'm having a really hard time believing this.

Ze
01-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Wait a second, you basically told this woman, who doesn't know that you crossdress, that you'd work for free in her store because you would like to watch women get half naked, and her response, not knowing you crossdress, was that you could come work on weekends and ogle her customers and get paid in dresses?

Yeah, major props lost on this store owner, too. :eek:

crossdrezzer1
01-26-2010, 06:08 AM

no--the conversation was all a joke but even as a joke i found it to be stimulating,, i would end up unpacking,,stocking and mopping floors,,stuff like that,,when customers are changing i would be on the other side to respect privacy

Stephenie S
01-26-2010, 07:10 AM
Working in a women's clothing store for free so you can see half naked ladies is kinda perverted, if you ask me.

Sounds like a bit of a fantasy anyway. Women don't do that. Women don't parade around half naked when they go clothes shopping. That's what fitting rooms are for. True, at VS, I, and other women, occasionally will come out of the fitting room in a bra to ask the SA for a different size, for instance, but I don't stray far from the door, and I CERTAINLY wouldn't do so if YOU, or any other man, were around.

Stephie

kimdl93
01-26-2010, 11:39 AM
hmmm, I don't know about the half naked part. I shop with my wife all the time and have never seen anything like it. If this is for real, then, I'd say tell your wife about the opportunity and she may change her mind about coming out to the store owner. My guess is that you won't be the only CD that the dress shop owner knows!