PDA

View Full Version : First time with rice forms

Gillian
01-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Well I have been dressed for the past five hours (only two more before I have to revert back :sad:) and what a wonderful tip it has been for me I tried water baloon's and found them un-natural for me in the past but BOY! this feels so nice, the weight the cleavage I gain is awesome!

I am so jealous of the people that can easily obtain the silicone ones and must find a way to get me some as the feeling today has been incredible. Thanks to the this site I have taken a real step forward in my sensations and pleasure.

I am scouring the past posts now to see the other aspects I am missing and can adapt.

Joni Marie Cruz
01-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Hi Deller-

You might check out this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123553

It's in the Clothing, Accessories and Shopping Forum and the title of the thread is "Trukare". I think it's drooped down (pun intended) to the second page. Their prices seem very reasonable and several of the girls have good things to say about them. Even though my forms are in pretty decent shape, I think I may order a new pair from them just because they're such a good deal.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Gillian
01-25-2010, 09:06 AM
Thank you Joni,

I must get over my shyness and go out and try to get me a set.

ReneeT
01-25-2010, 09:11 AM
I just received my new forms from Sherry-Stephanie (on this forum). They are wonderful. Send her a message - you won't be disappointed!

Gillian
01-25-2010, 09:33 AM
My biggest issue is an SO who generally is at home and gets the mail so any packages in the post are potentially explosive, sadly I want them? I go to a shop and buy em cringe cringe,,,,,

Joni Marie Cruz
01-25-2010, 10:01 AM
Hi Deller-

First of all, let me say that keeping something as essential to who you are, being TG, that is, from your wife is not a good thing. It's not good for you as a person and certainly could be potentially very bad for your relationship when she finds out, which she almost certainly will. Please believe me, I'm not trying to be judgemental, even though my wife knew about my CDing before we got married, she didn't know the true depth of my feelings, probably because I didn't realize them myself or at least was in denial, so I kept a lot of it from her. However, I can understand being in that situation and the reluctance to be totally upfront about it.

If you really want to order forms, and other things, online you can always rent a mailbox at one of those mail service places or maybe have them sent to your place of work. You can ask how they'll be packaged, I doubt the package will say, "FAKE BOOBS FOR A CROSSDRESSER" in bright red letters. Of course you can go in person to a store that deals in breast prostheses for women who have had a mastectomy. Of all the places to get forms, this is the one that would make me personally very uncomfortable for a lot of reasons. Depending on where you live, you may be able to find a store that caters to girls like us and will have forms in stock. Good luck, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari

PortiaHoney
01-25-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi Deller-

I doubt the package will say, "FAKE BOOBS FOR A CROSSDRESSER" in bright red letters.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Nope - they don't. They just say "Mastectomy Aids". Which just requires you to suck it up when the girl at the post office gives you that look when she reads it. They rarely make comments, but the eyes tell the story.

Good luck

Portia:heehee:

Joni Marie Cruz
01-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Hi Portia-

That's the reason I suggested Deller ask how they would be packaged. You didn't include all of what I said.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Gillian
01-25-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi Joni,
I appreciate the comments and the sentiment, I think my wife does know but she is in denial about acceptance, hence some things in her wardrobe have been kept loooonnnggg past there wear date's in her scheme, we have a daughter as well so this makes my situation even more complex but it is manageable just. The only downside is loss of libido from my part which is more to do with work pressure's (went through a VERY bad 2009) and should recover also her personality chage with motherhood, she didn't become post natally depressed but more Atilla the Mum! and I think this too has driven my desires underground to seek my pleasures in my own world.

Sorry I don't mean to get all down and heavy but after today and being able to comment here I actually feel so much happier inside, I am just now back to the old me from a wonderful day spent as Gillian, and tomorrow I can repeat the process all over again! Life is in control and in a "good place" thanks to this place.

Stephenie S
01-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Sweetie, try the store right here on this site.

sherri52
01-25-2010, 05:32 PM
I just got a new pair from Sherry-Stephanie here on this forum. Her prices are a little cheaper and the shipping is included. They come in a Priority mail box from the Post Office, obviously unmarked as to content in just a couple of days. I am very pleased with them and I'm sure you will be too. She will help you with your size if You don't know it. You'll find the personnal touch rewarding.

Ronah
01-25-2010, 05:49 PM
Deller, in America do you have a system known as "Poste Restante" where mail will be kept at a named Post Office (I am not sure for how long) until the addressee gives some form of identification and can collect?

I have found this extremely useful when I wish to receive something without the knowledge of the SO who is not aware of my crossdressing.

In the past I tried the various fillers, water filled balloons, bean bags, rice etc. but the real satisfaction comes with a pair of the right size and well fitted prosthetics. With those there comes a really fulfilling delight in dressing.

kimdl93
01-26-2010, 12:08 PM
just google "truekare" and you'll find the website for their breast forms. I have two pair of their silicon forms. They're self adhesive (although I augment with roll on adhesive), feel warm and look so lifelike. Its made a world of difference in how I feel.