PDA

View Full Version : Besotten

Michelle-Leigh
01-25-2010, 08:46 AM
Michelle, Ma Belle.... This may seem terrible, but I am falling in love with my femme self - her hair, her clothes, her sexy hazel girly eyes, her feminine scent, and her female mannerisms. Even sans makeup, I can see the shadow of a real woman when the light is shining from behind me. How many of you girls have experienced these same feelings ?

Karren H
01-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Nope.....

Renee_E
01-26-2010, 06:41 AM
I like the femme side of me more then the male side. but LOVE would not be the word.

Alice Torn
01-26-2010, 07:19 AM
Admiring, attracted to the work of art, when dolled up well,at times.

msginaadoll
01-26-2010, 07:32 AM
Falling in love with a bow wow such as myself? Not going to happen, though at times I dont look half bad from the neck dow! I might pity myself and ask myself out on a date though. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
01-26-2010, 07:54 AM
Only from the aspect needed to care for myself. As an object of affection, no way.:)

melissacd
01-26-2010, 08:17 AM
My take on your post is that this is not an expression of narcissistic love but rather you stating that you prefer to express yourself in a feminine form than as a male? and you were wondering if others out there also prefer to express themselves as females (for the most part) than as males?

If that is the question then, yes, I really have no interest in expressing myself in the world as a male. I much prefer expressing myself in a feminine form and do that as much as I possibly can.

bron
01-26-2010, 09:30 AM
i feel like that when i look at my long fingernails on my hands...they look so fem and i love them....and it brings a sense of femininity about it all.

sherri52
01-26-2010, 11:03 AM
I like my female self but I haven't fallen in love. There are too many women out there for me to fall in love with

jenniferj
01-26-2010, 11:16 AM
I certainly find myself attractive when I'm dressed, but I wouldn't call it love. It's more a reaction to the simple fact that I chose my clothes and hairstyle and makeup to please me, and when it works, I'm pressing my own buttons. (No metaphor intended):raisedeyebrow:

-jj

Michelle-Leigh
01-26-2010, 07:13 PM
My take on your post is that this is not an expression of narcissistic love but rather you stating that you prefer to express yourself in a feminine form than as a male?

That's more or less it; I just love being Michelle - the feeling when I am en femme is overwhelming at times, and I am flooded with a special feeling for which there is no equal.

melissacd
01-26-2010, 07:16 PM
Michelle,

That is what I thought that you meant and yes I have those strong feelings as well. I like nothing better than to express my feminine side.

Melissa