PDA

View Full Version : It finally happened

DawnL
01-26-2010, 12:20 AM
Someone else in the family knows.
A little background. This has been a horrible year. One of the reasons that I haven't posted anything on here in forever. I have been out of work for most of the year and finances are pretty much used up. We have moved out of our house and now live in our RV. We asked my son and his family to move into the house and we would split the mortgage and utilities. We set up the RV in the yard (I own a big enough piece of property to do this comfortably) so as not to increase monthly expenses. This is just now starting to work out since they came from out of state and it took a while for them to gain employment. My daughter-in-law works near my wife so, to keep costs down, they are carpooling to work. I was telling my wife the other night that I really don't get the opportunity to dress at all anymore. There is always someone home and the grandkids can pop in anytime they want. We had talked about how to let them know what is going on since we have told my daughter about 3 years ago. Well, tonight on the way home my wife decided that she needed to tell my daughter-in-law. I wasn't there but it didn't sound like it was received too well. She did this since the main problem was we weren't sure how my son would handle the news. She thought that it would be better to let her know and see how she wanted to handle it. I guess we will have to see what happens but since I am back to work and can possibly afford to at least go to a monthly meeting and, dare I say it, shopping. I will still have to sneak out I guess but at least she can be made aware that she needs to lock up the kids because grandpa will be out and about. We will have to see where it goes from here. I may just want to let some others know, if they don't already suspect.

Persephone
01-26-2010, 01:10 AM
Sorry to hear about the really tough year you've had, Dawn, and the difficult situation you find yourself in. Hopefully, what is going on right now will be a part of an improved conclusion.

Hugs,
Persephone.

SamanthaS
01-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Good luck. You would think most GG's would be more accepting :)