PDA

View Full Version : Interresting Week or So

Sarasometimes
01-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Well last week I had my wig shampooed, blown dried and set on hot rollers and the next day shopped for and purchased a wedding gown at Davids Bridals. Within 90 minutes of getting home all giddy about my wedding gown i was back in full male mode doing extreme macho things. The balance of the week went the same way. Macho almost all the time!
Looking back I have to say I enjoyed all of it equally! The anticipation of gown shopping, stepping into the different slips, the associate fixing my gown and its train, trying each look with all the accessories, a veil, tiara, purse or bouquet (they have beautiful fake ones for you to hold), posing for pictures...Then
Working really hard, getting dirty and smelly, working with a team, hustling to get the job done, bustin' chops and feeling really tired after it only to go out again and start over.
Conclusion, I have two extremes of gender in the same brain. A challenge but a gift too.
Comments?
Please don't get into the, but women get dirty...exception thing, thanks, Sara

RobynB
01-26-2010, 09:07 AM
I enjoy my two sides. I like to dress at home and get out a few times a year.
I also enjoy all my guy things and male hobbies.

Loni
01-26-2010, 09:20 AM
yes being a cd does have advantages:heehee:

get to look so good in a skirt.
and can get under the jeep.

skirts just do not mix when 4 wheeling....but can try.:doh:

think about the up skirt view you can give someone:eek::eek::eek:

maybe i do not want to thing about that view....

SherriePall
01-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Ahhhh -- Doing all that dirty macho stuff while thinking about how lovely that gown looked on you a couple of hours before. The life of a CDer.