PDA

View Full Version : It's Your Last Day on Earth and ...

meri
01-26-2010, 09:08 AM
It's your last day on Earth, tomorrow morning your life ends, there's no way to prevent this.

The economy took a devastating turn for the worse, there have been widespread food shortages in the US and around the world. The government has tried everything to feed the masses, but it's all been in vain. With the oncoming Winter, the government asked for volunteers to take "the pill" and voluntarily end their lives.

In a patriotic and self-sacrificing moment, you took the pill and it's already at work in your system. It cannot be recalled, there is no remedy. It's all very painless, however, you will feel fine all day and into the night. Once you go to sleep, you will simply not wake up. You will just drift off.

Your family and friends want to recognize your heroic effort and are throwing a party for you this evening. Everyone who has ever mattered to you in this life will be there to honor you. They are likely to be very "forgiving" of anything they formerly had found fault with including rumors of your feminine tendencies.

Here's the question:

Tell us exactly what you would wear to the party and why....

Kate Simmons
01-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Hmm--If there are food shortages, where are they getting the stuff for the party? I'll take my bow alone thanks. This sounds a bit too much like "Soylent Green".:)

Loni
01-26-2010, 09:17 AM
a skirt and blouse i have hanging right now.
becase i want to be conforatable and my self.

the blouse cause i like the way it feels.love the silkeyness of it.
the skirt cause i like streight short ones.(just above the knee) :daydreaming:
shoes...having trouble finding a pair that are comfey.

but i would want to be planted in a puffey pink dress, with lots of lace, white hose. (not panty hose:eek:)

PetiteDuality
01-26-2010, 09:29 AM
If there's a food shortage, they probably will eat me after I'm death. And hopefully just after...

Alicia Grey
01-26-2010, 10:36 AM
No way, I'm taking a stinkin pill. You will find me with a spear in the hills hunting for pork chops on the hoof. Dressed in a cammo skirt, with war paint. Sort of a femme version of mad max, without all the motorized vehicles (No Fuel).

sherri52
01-26-2010, 10:48 AM
I'll be wearing this
This in my opinion is the most beautiful wedding dress I own and I'm taking it with me. I may not be beautiful here but I can dress beautiful on my way out

Nicole Erin
01-26-2010, 11:42 AM
I will be the big person and admit it -
I would be running around screaming like a little bitch in fear.

At this point I would not even care what I was wearing.

aggi123
01-26-2010, 11:48 AM
I will be the big person and admit it -
I would be running around screaming like a little bitch in fear.

At this point I would not even care what I was wearing.

same here. That or I'd just be crying about my last moments on earth

t-girlxsophie
01-27-2010, 12:14 AM
think i would dress drab on the outside,but bra and panties,suspendr belt,seamed silk stockings,garter,underneath. Both sides of what made me the person i was,ready to (hopefully) meet my maker,am sure Paradise will have its fair share of glamourous boutiques for us girls

suit
01-27-2010, 09:01 PM
menical laughter 9 / 2011 chinas called their debt in ? and wallmart cant pay ..

Jason+
01-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Adding to your ground rules I must assume my wife has joined me in taking the pill and will be at the party as well although our attendance would be brief. My family other than the two children from my first marriage know so that wouldn't so much be an issue.

I would wear one of the few pairs of panties she finds attractive on me under the nicest drab clothes I have, probably the boy half of the picture I put in the topic Boy Mode vs. Girl Mode, along with the cologne I know is her favorite on me.

The why is easy, clothing would make me happy but not her on our last day/night together. I would want to spend the time left as happily together as we could.

Missy
01-27-2010, 09:35 PM
would like to be remembered as a real man to be my true self happy and for all my friends and family see the real me
guys underwear mens jeans male shirt shoes to injoy the last day as what i really am

Karren H
01-27-2010, 10:09 PM
If you could get the NHL to drop the Stanley Cup off at the party I'd wear my Penguins Jersey... Hockey.... Nothing else matters!! :)

NikiMichelle
01-27-2010, 10:41 PM
Not the answers you expected, right?????

Alice Green
01-27-2010, 10:56 PM
what I'm wearing right now :) and maybe a NHL Capitals jersey

MissVicttoria
01-27-2010, 11:20 PM
RED VINYL GOWN! low cut with 6" red leather thigh high boots.:cool:

Tina L.
01-27-2010, 11:34 PM
my favorite red satin&lace thongs and a white satin camisole
with heels. while doing all kind of shots.................

Tina L.

ReineD
01-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Not the answers you expected, right?????

OK, I'll play ...

Lorileah
01-28-2010, 01:41 AM
If you could get the NHL to drop the Stanley Cup off at the party I'd wear my Penguins Jersey... Hockey.... Nothing else

I honestly thought that is what Karren said, and I thought "wouldn't that be cute?"...then I thought again...and I hoped it was at least long enough to cover everything:doh:

I would have a naked party. It's my last night....I want to see what I missed the last 50 years. But I would only invite good looking people...
Reine that is absolutely the prettiest dress you could have chosen

Marcie4you
01-28-2010, 04:01 AM
If I only had one one day to live, I'd go back to my ex....I know THAT would then be the LONGEST day of my life!!!!! :)

Sammy777
01-28-2010, 06:01 AM
For me,
There is just one flaw in this story.........

Actually getting me to swallow the pill :heehee:

But then again, if it came from the gov't there is a good chance it wouldn't work anyway, lol.

Oh, and a "food shortage" is just peoples inability to eat something they normally wouldn't. :D

If your hungry enough, and it has, or had, a pulse, you will eat it sooner or later. lol

eluuzion
01-28-2010, 08:07 AM
I think I would be wearing a hand-made, loose fitting cotton jersey pullover, khaki cargo pants, and snake-skin moccasins with detachable 5” heels. Probably a bandana too, to filter the blowing sand of the “Dust Devils” I would soon encounter during my “Journey to Ixtlan”
:fairy1:
Of course, I would do what any typical sorcerer would do in that setting…I would look at my hands the entire evening, just as don Juan Cachora (Juan Matus) told Carlos Castaneda to do. Doing this triggers conscious dreaming during astral projection states.

I would also squint my eyelids into tiny slits, which would enable me to “see in the dark” as I am running among the mesquite bushes in the pitch darkness of the desert. (Stopping only briefly, to gather more peyote buttons),

Hopefully, I would successfully avoid being photographed too.

“The ravens all seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.”

Lol

E

t-girlxsophie
01-28-2010, 09:04 PM
On second thoughts the sexiest bra and panties,and my Glasgow Celtic Football Club jersey and Celtic Kilt :D

KristinSkye
01-28-2010, 09:09 PM
haha, what a great end of the world question. If only the end of the world scenario was a little more realistic and involved zombies.

ANYWAY, I would dress to the 9's. Flashy cocktail dress, garter belt & thigh highs, strappy heels, and hours (well....maybe minutes considering the time constraint) of makeup and primping preparation :lol2:

linnea
01-28-2010, 09:10 PM
I have a black evening gown--sorry, I don't have a picture of it--that I've been wanting to find just the right occasion for: that's what I would wear and I'd dance with everyone.

Rachel Morley
01-29-2010, 01:25 AM
A full skirted wedding dress and all the timmings because I'd want to spend the last few hours of my life feeling like a princess :)