PDA

View Full Version : I went shopping today as Cassandra

Cassandra
01-26-2010, 02:37 PM
I went out shopping again today as Cassandra. I'm really getting use to this and doing a great job. I went to Meijer's and bought two packages of panties and a pair of jeans. I had to go to the bathroom when I first got there and went into the women's restroom, sat down on the toilet and did everything that a woman does. I love being a woman.

kimdl93
01-26-2010, 02:40 PM
how fun! Any reactions - positive or negative?

Cassandra
01-26-2010, 02:44 PM
how fun! Any reactions - positive or negative?

There wasn't really anyone paying attention to me. So far all the reactions that I have encountered have been positive ones and I am so happy about that. I feel like a woman when I'm out in public now and just love it.

victoriamwilliams1
01-26-2010, 04:20 PM
It is good that you are comfortable and because you are displaying your comfort no one will be overly concerned.

Cassandra
01-26-2010, 05:03 PM
It is good that you are comfortable and because you are displaying your comfort no one will be overly concerned.

I was thinking that no one would really notice me, I just hope everyone thinks I'm a woman.

victoriamwilliams1
01-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Looking at your recent photo you should have no problems:) I shop all the time and I am near 7ft tall!

Cassandra
01-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Looking at your recent photo you should have no problems:) I shop all the time and I am near 7ft tall!

Wow I'm only 5'8"

Genifer Teal
01-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Good for you. I have to laugh about sitting on the toilet though. Women rarely sit on the toilet in a public restroom. I lady knows how to hover. lol

Gen

sherri52
01-26-2010, 09:38 PM
Congrats Cassandra. This is only the begginning

Danielle76
01-27-2010, 03:14 AM
I must admit to being a little jealous. I'd love to go out shopping while dressed up. I'm just way too paranoid about getting rung up, though. I'm way too nervous to have to talk to someone for fear of my voice giving me away. I typically don't give two shits what people think when I shop for women's clothing in drab, but dressed up as a woman.... still freaked out for people to look at me and know... I guess that when I know there would be people potentially snickering behind me and what not, that just takes any enjoyment out of it. I love going out dressed, but only when I know I don't have to come into direct contact with anyone.

Anyway, once again, I'm jealous!

Cassandra
01-27-2010, 09:25 AM
I must admit to being a little jealous. I'd love to go out shopping while dressed up. I'm just way too paranoid about getting rung up, though. I'm way too nervous to have to talk to someone for fear of my voice giving me away. I typically don't give two shits what people think when I shop for women's clothing in drab, but dressed up as a woman.... still freaked out for people to look at me and know... I guess that when I know there would be people potentially snickering behind me and what not, that just takes any enjoyment out of it. I love going out dressed, but only when I know I don't have to come into direct contact with anyone.

Anyway, once again, I'm jealous!

I have my voice down pat so I've been able to speak out in public and everyone so far has considered me to be a woman and I love it. I think that I'm very comfortable going out as a woman so I don't get paranoid about it. You have to be comfortable with yourself to do it in my opinion.

kimdl93
01-27-2010, 01:03 PM
so cool. I've shopped openly for myself and a number of SA's know me, but I've never been able to go out en femme...

MarinaKirax
01-27-2010, 01:13 PM
That sounds like real freedom. One word of caution, though. Even though you feel like a woman, and look and act like a woman, and pose no threat whatsoever to the ladies using the restroom, you never can be sure that that will be the exact mindset of the zealous newbie security guard who confronts/detains you at the store. You might end up with a mandatory police call, and then mandatory name check, and then your secret is out, dear. Even if it doesn't bother you, it might bother your significant others, family, or kids. I understand completely how much it means to complete the 'pass', but a certain amount of paranoia is a good thing. MK

Brandi Wyne
01-27-2010, 01:18 PM
You go, Girl. Shop until you drop and all that stuff. I'm working on the voice but I've been out as Barb and had to speak some (probably gave myself away) but it so nice to hear folks on their journey and the experiences they have.

Cassandra
01-27-2010, 02:22 PM
That sounds like real freedom. One word of caution, though. Even though you feel like a woman, and look and act like a woman, and pose no threat whatsoever to the ladies using the restroom, you never can be sure that that will be the exact mindset of the zealous newbie security guard who confronts/detains you at the store. You might end up with a mandatory police call, and then mandatory name check, and then your secret is out, dear. Even if it doesn't bother you, it might bother your significant others, family, or kids. I understand completely how much it means to complete the 'pass', but a certain amount of paranoia is a good thing. MK

I'm not real worried about it. I don't think that a situation like that would ever come up, but you never know for sure. I'm not sure if that'll happen or not but I guess it could. I'm still going to use the women's restroom though.

Cassandra
01-27-2010, 02:23 PM
You go, Girl. Shop until you drop and all that stuff. I'm working on the voice but I've been out as Barb and had to speak some (probably gave myself away) but it so nice to hear folks on their journey and the experiences they have.

It was hard at first for me to do the voice, but I practiced at it for almost a year and one day I just spoke and it sounded exactly like I wanted it to. I can keep a conversation going with my voice. The first time I went out I thought I would screw up but I did good so I kept at it.