PDA

View Full Version : Little Night Outing

CrossKimmy
01-26-2010, 02:59 PM
A few weeks ago my parents left the house to me al by myself.

I was doing chores, running errands

but when I got back, I stripped myself of my drabbing and took a hot steamy shower and washed away my male self.

I got out, strapped my bra on, put on a cute pair of panties and started to play dress up with all my my wonderful girly things. Then I got a little bored and so I walked outside around my house, all the way to the corner.

But then I got a little braver. I changed into a beautiful short sundress, some heels, grabbed a purse and my keys and jumped into my car.

I walked out of my house, locked the front door and proceeded to my car. I got in my car all ladylike, too.

I drove to a nearby strip mall. I parked my car and got out!

I was walking around, with my purse around my arm and felt the wind blow up my dress. It was such a wonderful thrill.

What an amazing night.

crossdrezzer1
01-26-2010, 06:45 PM
been there,,,done that,,,still smileing after so many years have gone by

Kaitlyn Michele
01-26-2010, 07:13 PM
tamma that is so nice to hear !!! i am certain you are feeling very good about it!!

you are not going to be able to stop:heehee:

just be safe...years ago i was very very good at parking my car at the mall, and walking to the entrance of Macy's, opening the door, and closing it and walk back to my car....the very first time i actually went in it was 930 and i didnt realize they would lock the doors!!! i had to have a security guard let me out....ugh

just a thought

Rianna Humble
01-26-2010, 07:20 PM
I changed into a beautiful short sundress, some heels, grabbed a purse and my keys and jumped into my car.

I walked out of my house, locked the front door and proceeded to my car. I got in my car all ladylike, too.

I drove to a nearby strip mall. I parked my car and got out!

I was walking around, with my purse around my arm and felt the wind blow up my dress. It was such a wonderful thrill.

What an amazing night.

Sounds like you had a great evening :thumbsup: Thank you for sharing it with us :hugs:

It's already been said, but I'll repeat it anyway - this kind of thing is highly addictive! The more you go out, the more you will want to.

Marcie R.
01-26-2010, 09:36 PM
I am retired now, but when I was a travelling sales rep, I used to take my chances and venture out in public fully dressed enfemme. It was wonderful. Each time I would get a little braver and stay out on the street or in a mall just a little longer. Even though I am over six feet tall, I am slim ,and really had no trouble passing as a female. I loved every minute and wish that I could have the opportunity to do it again, However my wife is totally unaware of my burning desires. I do get fully dressed when I know she is out of the house for a long period of time. It gives me a little satisfaction.:)

sherri52
01-26-2010, 09:36 PM
The pink fog will set it nad there will be no reckoning. You will go out and shop til you drop. I only hope your parents aren't home when you return.:heehee:

Danielle76
01-27-2010, 03:37 AM
Isn't it a great feeling to walk to your car all dressed up and drive somewhere? Reading this makes me want to go out and do it right now! Love feeling the wind blow up my dress, and the feeling of the tug of garters on my thigh highs with each step. Love it!