PDA

View Full Version : Again she say's "what a girl you are"

ruthie801
01-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Yesterday there was nothing on television as most Mondays. I was watching “The Bachelor” with my wife. We laughed together about the girls and how they react with guy. After the show my wife comes over and whispers to me “most guys wouldn’t like this show but you do what a girl you are” I guess so….

Sarah Doepner
01-26-2010, 03:22 PM
I rarely get that kind of comment, so congrats there. In my house it' more along the lines of "Now I know why you've been so caring and supportive." I like that since she understands it is a signficant part of my character regardless of what I'm wearing at the time.

DiannaRose
01-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Heh...My wife says things like that sometimes, only with her it's more like "Don't ever do that again, it's girly."

Fling that closet door open and make room, I'm shoving back in! :)

kristinacd55
01-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Aww, that's sweet! :)

bethany356
01-26-2010, 06:40 PM
I'll be talking to Ver and she'll do or say something that is soooo girley, I can't help but laugh... When I told her I made an account on victoriassecret.com so she could pick stuff out and put it on her wish list she... well... she squeeled like a little girl <3

Dee2U
01-26-2010, 10:43 PM
That's kind of funny regarding what shows we like to watch that are a bit atypical of men. We watch "What Not to Wear" and "How to Look Good Naked" together and comment thoughout. I avoid home decorating and DIY shows though because she still has unreal expectations of what I can and cannot do. We enjoy "best of" reality dance shows together (the ones with just the dancing). I love the dancing but cannot stand all the chatter in between. She has no issues with the endless chatter....Dee

Christina Horton
01-27-2010, 11:01 AM
What about " say yes to the dress " does anyone watch that with there wife's or girl friends. I love that show!!!!! I watch all kinds of " girly shows ". I have loved that kind of show ever since I was a kid , it's only in adult hood that I can apreacate it.

Karren H
01-27-2010, 11:57 AM
My wife watches the shows I love... Action adventure explosions. Wonder how she would react if I said "you da man honey"?? Lol.

sherri52
01-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Never had a compliment like that. I guess I'm still a man under the makeup. Have to work on that

JulieC
01-27-2010, 01:08 PM
What about " say yes to the dress " does anyone watch that with there wife's or girl friends. I love that show!!!!! I watch all kinds of " girly shows ". I have loved that kind of show ever since I was a kid , it's only in adult hood that I can apreacate it.

My wife and I frequently watch "Say Yes to the Dress" together. Also "What Not To Wear".

My wife and I rarely see eye to eye on fashion, but she appreciates my fashion sense and does seek out my opinion. It's not a rough spot for us in any respect; rather the opposite.

kristinacd55
01-29-2010, 08:23 PM
My wife and I frequently watch "Say Yes to the Dress" together. Also "What Not To Wear".

My wife and I rarely see eye to eye on fashion, but she appreciates my fashion sense and does seek out my opinion. It's not a rough spot for us in any respect; rather the opposite.

My 2 fave shows!! Although the wife & I don't usually watch the Dress together we do catch "What not to Wear".

EnglishRose
01-29-2010, 08:53 PM
My 2 fave shows!! Although the wife & I don't usually watch the Dress together we do catch "What not to Wear".

My wife and I watch a lot of TV together and I finally admitted I'd like to watch WNTW together too :)