PDA

View Full Version : Caught her looking down my blouse

dancer1
01-27-2010, 09:46 PM
In my profession i am in the position that from time to time a female customer interaction may reveal her cleavage, as a professional i turn my head.
And in my office a female account rep that i have opened to, while working i looked up at her and realized she was more interested in my breast forms and bra. I asked her were you looking down my blouse, :heehee: she said most outfits i wear show the wearing but this blouse and that moment just caught her curiosity. Too funny glad that i have come out to her.

Andy66
01-27-2010, 10:24 PM
:o I admit I've done that before to a sexy TG. There was nothing to see, but she looked so girly I guess I forgot that. :heehee:

kimdl93
01-28-2010, 11:39 AM
that is interesting. Do you often dress around your office?

sherri52
01-28-2010, 02:39 PM
The funny things that can come from dressing at work!

suzanne
01-28-2010, 06:58 PM
So. How long before you get to use the line, "Hellllllloooooooooo! I'm up here"?

linnea
01-28-2010, 09:13 PM
As far as I know, I haven't had this happen yet. I think that I'll be flattered when it does.

KristinSkye
01-28-2010, 09:27 PM
hehe, that's funny. How flattering :)

ReineD
01-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Dancer, I have the annoying habit of wanting to be realistic. :) Perhaps I shouldn't, but I can't help but ask. Do you think she was staring down your chest for the same reasons that a guy would want to look at her cleavage?
:hugs:

dilane
01-28-2010, 09:50 PM
In my profession i am in the position that from time to time a female customer interaction may reveal her cleavage, as a professional i turn my head.
And in my office a female account rep that i have opened to, while working i looked up at her and realized she was more interested in my breast forms and bra. I asked her were you looking down my blouse, :heehee: she said most outfits i wear show the wearing but this blouse and that moment just caught her curiosity. Too funny glad that i have come out to her.

Got a question, you imply that you're not out at work, but you wear breast forms and a bra and a blouse?

Isn't that pretty obvious?

Also what do you mean by "show the wearing" -- does that mean that it's obvious you're wearing a bra?

-- Diane.