PDA

View Full Version : Have you, did you, you silly you...

Jennifer in CO
01-27-2010, 10:20 PM
get your attention?

Something happened a little while ago that brought back a funny memory from a couple of years ago. Picture this: Mid fall, we had come in from feeding the horses and took our showers. When I got out it was still warm enough that I put on a maroon spandex halter top and a pair of black capri's with a pair of sandals for lounging in. We were sitting in the living room bantering back and forth trying to decide what we wanted for supper when my wife says she wants pizza. I responded that it would be nice but we don't have any pizza in the freezer. She say's she knows and goes over to the closet, grabs her light jacket and throws me mine. I figure we're going to go get takeout somewhere since she's driving. Ahhh no. She pulls into the pizza hut parking lot and parks. We're going in. "I'm not exactly dressed for this you know" I tell her and she responds that I should just zip up to cover things so I do. Its a little odd looking - capri's and a light jacket but I go with it since she started it. I zip up and follow her in. We sit, order, eat, and go home. The order part was the first funny in that this particular bra being a halter pulls everything to the center so it gives me decent cleavage poking out from my zipped jacket. The guy taking our order couldn't take his eyes of my chest. My wife noticed this and thought it hilarious. When he came round to deliver the check my wife said it would be funny if I unzipped my jacket a bit more and see his response. So I did...dropped the zipper to the edge of the top. Stare, and you could see the halter top but just glance and you got a face full of cleavage. He dropped his pen. He was trying not to stare but you could tell he just couldn't help it. My wife almost busted a gut to keep from laughing. So as we're walking out I reach over and pull hers down to her navel...since she isn't wearing anything under it her expression was fabulious. So she grabs mine and does the same. Two adults acting like kids in the parking lot of a pizza joint. We went home and had a wonderful evening.
The memory of this was sparked about an hour ago when we were cleaning out the dresser. She stops for a sec then she holds up the top and ask "want some pizza?"

So I ask...what have you worn out that you really, probably, shouldn't have?

Jenn

ChanDelle
01-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Yes, you did!!!! Too funny!!! Well done, doll!!

ChanDelle

DonnaLynn77
01-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Awww, that's such a cute story!

Tina L.
01-27-2010, 11:20 PM
That's a really cool story, but a much cooler wife.
made me smile and dream of something like that to happen to me.

Tina L.

AllieSF
01-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Male clothes??

Loni
01-28-2010, 12:00 AM
you are very lucky to have the wife you have.
buy/do somthing special, just for the fun of it.

corynn
01-28-2010, 12:19 AM
Wow that is a great story i could not stop laughing lol too much

i am so happy to see a wife enjoy her Girl so much that you both had fun AWESOME not many women like that in this world ? does she have a Sister tee hee jk i am happy you have awesome support
great story :doll:

Lucypink
01-28-2010, 12:33 AM
Nice and funny story, And I have worn a few minis that I shouldn't.... Thanks for sharing

kimdl93
01-28-2010, 11:26 AM
hmmm, I've flirted with discovery a few times...I suppose shouldn't have - I've gone shopping with my wife wearing my 2" heeled sandals and stockings. And I often wear a little mascara, lip color or gloss. One night we bumped into some casual acquaintances and ended up having dinner with them. At some point the guy may have noticed my mascara because he got this funny look on his face and kinda stared for a while.

sherri52
01-28-2010, 02:36 PM
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall after you left. What the waiter said to another waiter, because you know he did