PDA

View Full Version : Hrt legal atlast

Brandiwvr
01-28-2010, 01:39 AM
Ring the bells and let the party begin. no more internet self hrt. was scared as my health is great and started to worry about messin up my life. traveled 100 miles to find a endo doc. had a very sucsefull appointment, and spent some money I could have put elsewhere but not a big deal. blood work will be back soon and should be ok. all else seemed to be great, and was treated with diginaty and respect. am living 70 percent fulltime and wished i had done this 30 years ago. am 46 and hope to be fulltime in gender minus grs in one year ar maybe a little longer but life is good.
AM SO HAPPY, BRING ON THE WALMART PHARMACY.

Luv ya all Brandi

TerryTerri
01-28-2010, 02:11 AM
I'm a Walmart gal too! The prices are great for the most part. Although my insurance denies my doctor appointment and lab work they, so far, still chip in to help pay for my meds (go figure). I pay total a little less than $2.00 a day and use 4 different prescriptions. But, specifics aren't allowed here. btw, my Doctor and therapist are just over 200 miles from me. I basically burn a C note just for the trip to get to the doc's or my therapist. Fortunately, they try to be flexible so that I can see both on one trip there. It does put a big damper in things. But, as you probably know, it feels so much better living in my own skin this way.

Eileen
01-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Congratulations Brandi! Glad you are being checked regularly. You have good health and do not want to put it at risk. I thought my 65 mile trip was a long way, but you two girls have me beat. The trips may be long but they are so worth it!

Eileen