PDA

View Full Version : is it wrong to think about it all the time?

mylieanna
01-28-2010, 01:42 AM
not only do i think about crossdressing whenever i have time to think, wheather it is at work or free time, i esp think about it when i see a good looking female who has a great sence of beauty(beautiful clothing style, or great makeup look). I worry myself because i tend to sit there and think about how much i wish i could be that girl, either for a day or permantly, i would like to say i am confused or what not, but really, i have no idea, im new to talking to people about these sorta things, so i dont know where to start on the kind of subject, i tend to think my extreme thoughts are just fantasies, because i like being me for SOME portion of my life, but at the same time, hate the thought of it just being a fantasy and hate the thought of it never possibly never comming true, if that makes sence. im sorry if i am babbling on the subject, and sorry if this subject has come up before, but since i found this site i feel i have been able to open up about my secrets that i never told anyone else before, and hope to be able to be comtorable enough to tell everyone here my feelings in hope to get an honest response back from. if you understand what i am trying to say or ask here, please help!

girlalex
01-28-2010, 02:57 AM
I worry myself because i tend to sit there and think about how much i wish i could be that girl, either for a day or permantly, i would like to say i am confused or what not, but really, i have no idea, im new to talking to people about these sorta things, so i dont know where to start on the kind of subject, i tend to think my extreme thoughts are just fantasies, because i like being me for SOME portion of my life, but at the same time, hate the thought of it just being a fantasy and hate the thought of it never possibly never comming true, if that makes sence.

You sound just like i was a couple of years ago. the pink fog left and came several times and with each time my fem self became more apparent. im sure you are going through one of those confusing phases. its annoying but its part of our personality developments as we mature.

boy2girl31
01-28-2010, 03:14 AM
I understand what you are going through I have the same feelings myself. I have found that the more often I am able to be in fem the less it seems to get overwhelming. just give yourself time you will adjust.

Josey
01-28-2010, 03:47 AM
As others before me have said, your going through a phase. As you progress through this CDing, you will adjust to a comfort level as most of us here on the message board come realize. Read on. Others here can help you.

Gillian
01-28-2010, 03:58 AM
Hi,

I can relate fully and since finding this place the thoughts are even more intense and that, is worrying! I fantacise about the feeling of being that person too and the shortfall that my own body presents in matching her beauty grace elegance etc,,,,

I think it comes with the territory but can deal with it, it makes my daily grind in the real world so much more fun than it could be.

Bev06 GG
01-28-2010, 05:55 AM
I think we all have dreams and aspirations but we learn over time to be realistic and get a sense of proportion and balance. Theres nothing wrong in it just so long as it doesn't take over our lives and allow us to become obsessive, otherwise what we long for can ruin what we already have. And I gues like others have said it does eventually even out as you get used to dealing with your feelings.
take care
Bev

Tracey Corset
01-28-2010, 06:14 AM
Being confused is normal when you are just starting out, we have all gone through it, what Bev says is right, just don't let it become an obsession, you know, i can dress whenever i like and have a wife who loves it when i do, but if i see a beautiful woman in the street i still want to be her too, just like you, it never goes away no matter how old you get, try not to think about it too much and develop the girl you are going to be
Tracey

Kate Simmons
01-28-2010, 08:01 AM
One thing you have to be careful of is that the process does not take you over. It can have a mind of it's own. One way to manage that perhaps is to think about what you are going to do when dressed. Women don't just sit around and look pretty, they do things.:)

Karren H
01-28-2010, 09:42 AM
Stop thinking about it and just go do it... Anymore I don't really think about it as being "it".... Because "it" is now me... One and the same... Not something that can be separated out.

kimdl93
01-28-2010, 10:39 AM
I think we all have dreams and aspirations but we learn over time to be realistic and get a sense of proportion and balance. Theres nothing wrong in it just so long as it doesn't take over our lives and allow us to become obsessive, otherwise what we long for can ruin what we already have. And I gues like others have said it does eventually even out as you get used to dealing with your feelings.
take care
Bev

This is so true. As much as anyone, I understand the power of a thought to take over your life. Remember at least this...it is just a thought - not reality. Yes you can enjoy cross dressing as part of your life. Just don't let it destroy the rest of your life.

Cross dressing is a part of us, but not all we are. I'm father, a professional, a brother, a lover, a confidant and friend, and many other things in the course of my life. to the extent that I can incorporate things I love about dressing in that larger context, I'm a more complete and balanced individual... You are too...never forget it!

sherri52
01-28-2010, 02:48 PM
I founf the more I dress which is everyday the less likely I'm in the pink fog. Either that or the pink fog took over completely and I just don't know it.

Sarah Doepner
01-28-2010, 03:00 PM
I'll throw my 2 cents in here as well.

First of all, been there, done that, bought the skirt, top, shoes, purse and matching belt, then looked at jewelry and cosmetics until I found out it was time to earn my living and looked for a way to avoid that so I could try all my new stuff.

Second, I actually did avoid being responsible a couple of times and discovered that the Pink Fog wasn't always my friend. Sometimes you have to choose the rest of your life over the Fog. When that becomes impossible you need to be talking to someone and trying to discover where the balance might be.

Good luck.

Jeanna
01-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Get outa town kid! You think about cross dressing all of the time? That is too weird, I do that all of the time too!

Welcome to the forum. We'll mess you up good. lol
Seriously though, don't let fear get in the way of your dreams.
Go for it!

Jeanna

jill_cd_girl
01-28-2010, 09:39 PM
It's happened to me - I have bouts. It gets distracting. I find it 'wrong' when it gets so noisy that I can't be efficient in getting my work done.

txrobinm
01-28-2010, 09:57 PM
one thing that's helping me at the moment, just coming out of an all-the-time-on-the-brain phase, is realizing what my own personal look or style is. Now I can admire how someone has put together an outfit/makeup/whatever just for that, knowing that it wouldn't work on me because I have more experience dressing now.

I still get jealous of the junior's section though- all those cute clothes for young skinny people!

BLUE ORCHID
01-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Yea I know the feeling. When I'm not dressed I'm thinking
about what I'm going to put together for my next session
of dressing pink fog is good.

Orchid

christinek
01-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Im sorry what were you saying? I was thinking about this skirt I want to wear?

I need more me time!

I think about this topic more than I think about sex and I don't even know if that is possible.

windycissy
01-28-2010, 11:09 PM
No mystery there...as a GM you have sex on your mind constantly (once every 7 seconds is a myth, latest research suggests you think of sex once every 52 seconds (http://www.rushprnews.com/2009/03/26/men-think-about-sex-every-52-seconds-but-women-arent-far-off/)) so what if your drive is diverted from getting into her panties to getting into your panties?

noeleena
01-29-2010, 05:42 AM
Hi..

Yes you do get preoccupied with that part of life . does it take over yes it can & thats when you need to think . there are other parts of your life that need attention as well . the trick is planing it . & yes have time out as well . hey its normal . so dont worry . just enjoy your self ,
If you like put it in to . work , sleep , playtime, time out ,dressing .you know just live life . & have a good time doing it .
it can be like a hobby tho i dought it . because its very much a part of us its the way we are born . its just there .
As you go on youll see . hey have a good time with that part of your life ,,,

...noeleena,,,