PDA

View Full Version : Interesting T-girl

emmicd
08-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Here is an interesting T-girl who has her own website and has provided relevant information that may be helpful to others.

www.reneereyes.com

Hope it helps others like it has helped me.

Emmi

Tristen Cox
08-07-2005, 12:50 AM
In my Links page already Emmi ;)

emmicd
08-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Tristen,

You are the best! You provide so much relevant information and links.

Thank you. Sorry for the duplication!

Emmi

Mx Justina
08-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Here is an interesting T-girl who has her own website and has provided relevant information that may be helpful to others.

www.reneereyes.com

Hope it helps others like it has helped me.

Emmi

It's a very extensive site with lots of content. Visually impressive individual...however, the first thing I wanted to read is the bio, and where the person was coming and going towards....

So far from what I've read, the only issues I have...is the notion that all "transgendered" individuals have intrinsic commonality!... Not sure what that translates to in separate groups' social manifestos.

I self identify as a male natural androgyne, visibly OUT, and bisexual...I wouldn't be caught dead in a TRIESS gathering (even if were hetero)...and any shrill proponent of pre, and post op SRS is (IMhO) a thoroughly deluded big pharma and psychiatric industry LOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!...

So...I...somewhat(in my best femme voice)...disagree with such lofty "coming together" "touchy-feely" PC goals... Why not just have separate, recognised roads (consciously repectfully recognising separate differences)...BUT cooperating for overall public acceptance?... Or, who knows...maybe that's what he/she meant??...

J.

Tristen Cox
08-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Tristen,

You are the best! You provide so much relevant information and links.

Thank you. Sorry for the duplication!

Emmi
Well sometimes they miss it so it's good of someone like you to bring it up again. Repeats here are impossible to avoid. So keep posting :)