PDA

View Full Version : don't knoiw what to make of this

joannemarie barker
01-28-2010, 12:39 PM
As i've stated before i feel that i'm predominantly straight but i have noticed something a lot more recently and that's that i see a lot of pictures on here of you girls and more and more often i see a pic that instantly attracts and arouses me,the thing is that no one pic of a gg does that to me at all.it leaves me completely confused !

Nicola2876
01-28-2010, 12:44 PM
I know what you mean! I've always felt attracted to CD/TS even when I considered myself as striaght. It's a side of my sexuality and I decided to just accept it. Not many pictures of women have the instant effect that a picture of a gorgeous cd does for me:D

joannemarie barker
01-28-2010, 12:55 PM
glad i'm not the only one nicola :)

Andy66
01-28-2010, 01:03 PM
CDs can be beautiful and sexy. Nothing wrong with that. :love:

Karren H
01-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Hot looking is hot looking no mater what the underlying gender. Doesn't mean I'm attracted to guys but I do recognize beauty.

sherri52
01-28-2010, 01:10 PM
I see the beauty of a woman, I don't see what is underneath. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Isn't that right ladies

Kathi Lake
01-28-2010, 01:14 PM
As guys, we're visual. We see the hair, the legs, the boobs, the face, and it just does it for us. It's how we're wired. Now in my case, appearances can be deceiving (boy, can they ever! :)). The boobs? Not mine (well, I do own them, but, . . . you know). The hair? Same thing. The legs and face, welllll, maybe they're not the best example of femininity, but you get my point.

The odd thing in your statement is that you say that GG's don't have the same effect. To me that sounds like latent homosexual behavior. If an actual girl can't get your motor going, but a guy who looks like one can, well, . . . there you are! :)

Are you attracted to the girl within or are you looking for something more?

Kathi

joannemarie barker
01-28-2010, 01:19 PM
kathy i think you may be right.i do think knowing whats underneath the pretty clothes is a big part of the attraction

Brandi Wyne
01-28-2010, 01:28 PM
For me, it's a matter of the clothes and presence of the person that has an effect on me. I have had homosexual experiences but mostly they are just come and go things. I love being with a sensual GG who is well put together just as I love being with my CD friends when they work so hard to convey all the feminine qualities they posess. Am I always turned on? No, but we all love being viewed with the admiration of others.:daydreaming:

joannemarie barker
01-28-2010, 01:33 PM
i am attracted to gg's but usually the attraction builds over time.with cd's its instant and more exciting

Nicola2876
01-28-2010, 02:24 PM
If I had to label my sexuality I'd say bisexual but my interest in men was triggered by seeing men dressed as women. I absolutely adore the female form but sometimes I see a man and think.........:daydreaming:

Bunny Girl Zoe
01-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Actracted to woman but also to transgender and cds but all the same inside them all.

Rachel05
01-28-2010, 02:32 PM
I have to say that I am straight and I have no doubts about it and yet there is no doubt at all that I seriously admire some of the more gorgeous girls on here, I mean let's face it some of you look beeter than a lot of GG's that I know and I really enjoy looking at a nice female, whether it be a cross dressed female or a GG

karen68
01-28-2010, 02:42 PM
That goes for me too, I am finding that when I look at some tv's and cd's I am very attracted to them too I have now become fully at rest with my feelings and accept them. But a very sexy gg will always take president, for the moment anyways:eek: There are some very beautiful girls on this site.:daydreaming:

Stephanie Miller
01-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Nothing but straight thoughts here, but I think I get your drift in the question.
For me it's not the person (or picture) that is effecting me. It's the representation of the thought behind it. To simplify take for instance a Barbie doll ( or any other doll of your choice. Maybe for some it's Ken :idontknow:). I do not have the hots for a doll - I have the hots for what it represents :doll:. It represents in my mind a pretty female that I can relate to through thoughts or experiences. So if I look at an attractive CD it is not that individual that is mind consuming, it is what that individual represents to me.
Now to be fair, there are instances where I can also see the car wreck and imagine what the car looked like when pretty and new. And thereby look at a less than gorgeous CD and still turn it around in my mind to end up imagining a prom queen. Yes, I agree, I have a very vivid imagination! Works when I look in a mirror. :doh: