PDA

View Full Version : EEK ~ I've Turned Into My Mother !!!!

Danielle Gee
01-28-2010, 04:28 PM
While looking through some of my photos a sudden realization hit me!! Somewhere along the way I had became my mother!!!! Oh sure, I’m a head taller and about one-fourth the cup size, but (eek) the hair, shoes and many of my outfits are eerily similar to those I “borrowed” in my teens.

Have any of you other women experienced a similar thought? I’m I "that" genetically linked to her that unconsciously copied her style? Or is it merely a coincidence?:brolleyes:

I’d loveto hear comments :

Danielle

gennee
01-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Some of the similaries to my mother are in dress and temperament. I'm a stylish conservative dresser. I'm particular about coordinating my colors and looking presentable.

My mom was quiet and refined and I'm pretty much the same way.

Gennee

Brandi Wyne
01-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Sadly, I got some of my mothers qualities but my looks are totally my younger sisters, when I'm dressed in femme.

christinek
01-28-2010, 05:00 PM
I too totally see my mother when I look at myself. Kinda scary actually. But if you look like your mother than you look like a woman :D

Jocelyn Quivers
01-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Maybe not so much in appearance (not as pretty), but definitely in temperment and beliefs, I've turned into my mother.

carhill2mn
01-28-2010, 05:46 PM
I have one photo of me in my kitchen in which I very much look like my mother. My ex frequently said that many of my (as a male) actions, expressions, movements reminded her of my mother.

kimdl93
01-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Not so much my mom, but certainly my older sister!

Jenni_Aurora
01-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Well.. i dont know about my behavior, but when im dressed as a guy, i look very much like my father. When i get all girly though, i look eerily like my mom.. its crazy stuff!

S. Lisa Smith
01-28-2010, 07:45 PM
In the face I look like my Mom...but she's short and very thin. She approves of my look.

Madilyn A.
01-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Danielle, You already know I am into that look as well. I certainly see a lot of my mother in me I'm very proud to say. She still is a beauty at 86 years old, hope I look as well. Take care, girl...........Hugs Madilyn

Georgia Rose
01-29-2010, 06:18 AM
Although I'm much taller and heavier when dressed I look very much like my mother. The first time I put full makeup on it was like looking at a picture of my mother. In guy mode I look very much like my maternal grandfather so I suppose it was bound to happen. Scary though.